Post: ☆Gran Turismo 5 Unlimited Trading Tool☆ Update v0.5 ☆
08-05-2013, 01:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed people was a bit bored on PD's tradinglimits and I figured how to get over it, here is the cure for it finally!

TUTT (The Ultimate Trading Tool)

By: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

What Can I do with this tool?

With this tool you can send unlimited:

• Car Tickets/Lvl Tickets
  • Paints
  • Special Tickets
  • Body/Chassis Parts
  • Engine Parts
  • Intake System Parts
  • Exhaust Parts
  • Turbo Kits
  • Transmissions
  • Drivetrain Parts
  • Suspensions
  • Brake Parts
  • Tyres
  • Parts from the "Other" Category.
  • Horns

How to Use:

1. Take BACKUP of your save.
  2. Open the program.
  3. Click "Select" and find your save.
  4. Click enable or disable multitrading, depends on what you want to do.
  5. Click the category you want to be Enabled or Disabled or click Enable/Disable All.
  6. Click Close and you are done.

Sender of goods enables multi trading = You can trade as many items/day you want.
Receiver of goods disables multi trading = You can now access your items again.

What happends when you make these for multi-trade?

Car tickets:
Car tickets will no longer be shown at the truck so you can't open them, however you can still see them in the "Gift Car Ticket" slot when you look for them in the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Paints:
Paints will not be seen throught the GTAuto, however you can still see them normally in the "Coloured Paint" list throught the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Special tickets:
GTAuto tickets(Car Wash, Oil Change, Overhaul Engine, Restore Body Rigidity) will work normally even after you have enabled them for multi-trading. But Car Restoration Ticket won't work unless you make it "disabled" again. You are able to trade without limits!

New items from the update 0.5:
They will be in your items but you can't use them in multi-trade mode.

Downloads:

Version 0.5:

Alternative Downloads:
No annoying pop ups with Rghost link :y:

Version 0.2:
(Thanks to madeyemoody for the new download link)

Alternative Downloads:

Remember that the receiver must have this program too if he wants to be able to use the items!

Credits:
Thanks for:
You must login or register to view this content. for his awesome coding skills on this program.
You must login or register to view this content. for testing and helping a bit to get this thread up.
And to people required for program to work(flatz..etc)
Last edited by razerman ; 08-17-2013 at 02:48 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to razerman for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, BarneyBus, Blah12543, ch1potle, Costas1, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, Eat_Ur_Food, H!ddenFr!end, ImOnDatPurple, JK83, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, NGU GHOST, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PugDogRock, robbos21, ryd3r, shepzki, SnoopDenver, tacoxd, thelaoskid, TheSameKiid____, TravAU, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
08-05-2013, 02:13 PM #2
JK83
You talkin to me?
Atleast this is usefull for most GTP traders :y:

I see there paint and ticket thread what this program speeds up damn much Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

BarneyBus, MadEyeMoody
08-05-2013, 04:44 PM #3
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by razerman View Post
I noticed people was a bit bored on PD's tradinglimits and I figured how to get over it, here is the cure for it finally!

TUTT (The Ultimate Trading Tool)

By: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

What Can I do with this tool?

With this tool you can send unlimited Paints, Car\LVL tickets and Special Tickets.

How to Use:

1. Open the program
  2. Click "Select" and find your save
  3. Click enable or disable multitrading, depends on what you want to do.
  4. Click Cars/Tickets if you want to trade them unlimited/day or make them usable again.
  5. Click Paints if you want to trade them unlimited/day or make them usable again.
  6. Click Special tickets if you want to trade them unlimited/day or make them usable again.

Sender of goods enables multi trading = You can trade as many items/day you want.
Receiver of goods disable multi trading = You can now access your items again.

What happends when you make these for multi-trade?

Car tickets:
Car tickets will no longer be shown at the truck so you can't open them, however you can still see them in the "Gift Car Ticket" slot when you look for them in the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Paints:
Paints will not be seen throught the GTAuto, however you can still see them normally in the "Coloured Paint" list throught the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Special tickets:
GTAuto tickets(Car Wash, Oil Change, Overhaul Engine, Restore Body Rigidity) will work normally even after you have enabled them for multi-trading. But Car Restoration Ticket won't work unless you make it "disabled" again. You are able to trade without limits!

Download:

Remember that the receiver must have this program too if he wants to be able to use the items!

Credits:
Thanks for:
You must login or register to view this content. for his awesome coding skills on this program.
You must login or register to view this content. for testing and helping a bit to get this thread up.
And to people required for program to work(flatz..etc)

Damn NGU and they're repping limits! Choco

Good work guys!
08-05-2013, 08:50 PM #4
matt240
Save Point
the download link is not woking can you reupload on a different site please
08-05-2013, 08:56 PM #5
wait so will i be able to send unlimited cars even if the reciever dont have the software?
08-05-2013, 09:08 PM #6
policedu
Little One
"The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service."
MediaFire :bat:
08-05-2013, 09:26 PM #7
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by kil1er7 View Post
wait so will i be able to send unlimited cars even if the reciever dont have the software?

read the second red part!!!
08-05-2013, 09:31 PM #8
JK83
You talkin to me?
I can mail it if someone can add it on somewhere to download :y:

The following user thanked JK83 for this useful post:

ryd3r
08-05-2013, 09:33 PM #9
MadEyeMoody
Gym leader
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
I can mail it if someone can add it on somewhere to download :y: