10-29-2014, 06:02 AM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, For everyone asking if i am going to release anything or not, i have said it before i wont release anything, at least for free, but i might sell it for small amount of money, i have my own reasons to do that but the important reason that if i release it for free it will get patched within 7 days at maximum and they will ban all the users who used those mods, if you pay for it then i can guarantee 80% you will not share, so i'll post here some of the mods i have found till now:

PVE Mode:

• Immunity.
  • One Hit Kill.
  • Freeze Bullets.
  • Speed. (Not Done Yet)
  • No Aim.

Both Modes:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Super power.
  • Rapid Fire. (Auto Rifles)
  • No Recoil.
  • Crosshair.

There's alot more mods but i have mentioned the important ones the rest is just visual mods (For fun), also there will be no orders until we figure out some anti-ban, i'll try to find more mods in the mean time, i hope this cleared everything for everyone, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

The following 31 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

133mhz, AutoModder, Camo Overalls, DesperateDevil, DMAAR-7777, Eddie Mac, EG6, foxtrot08, GIVEME-ALL, Hadrik, Jarvis123 xOGx, JesseBropez, khalid5257, kingaaron3rd, KingSavagee, MEGANO5, MORPHEUS__2142, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, professorbil, rodrigovidal, SadisticModz, Themask75, TheUnknown21, tomrrow, Tseerock, WhyUMadKid, XboxOffender, xempireBmX, xxIOxx, yomen9

The following user groaned Cyb3r for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
10-30-2014, 05:41 PM #65
Cyb3r i am also interested in buying without an anti-ban for now. Send me a PM =)
10-30-2014, 10:38 PM #66
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Hi, For everyone asking if i am going to release anything or not, i have said it before i wont release anything, at least for free, but i might sell it for small amount of money, i have my own reasons to do that but the important reason that if i release it for free it will get patched within 7 days at maximum and they will ban all the users who used those mods, if you pay for it then i can guarantee 80% you will not share, so i'll post here some of the mods i have found till now:

PVE Mode:

• Immunity.
  • One Hit Kill.
  • Freeze Bullets.
  • Speed. (Not Done Yet)
  • No Aim.

Both Modes:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Super power.
  • Rapid Fire. (Auto Rifles)
  • No Recoil.
  • Crosshair.

There's alot more mods but i have mentioned the important ones the rest is just visual mods (For fun), also there will be no orders until we figure out some anti-ban, i'll try to find more mods in the mean time, i hope this cleared everything for everyone, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

LOVE ALL OF YOUR WORK.

Ill pay ASAP if you get me an anti ban bro.
10-31-2014, 01:10 AM #67
lol cyper in rage mode .. just stop replying to the people who are writing stupid comments. although they way u responded to InfamousModders is kinda missed up, but i don't blame you with all that pressure from everyone on you. and its your right to sell ur mods and we will buy it too.
10-31-2014, 02:09 AM #68
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
So Cyb3r, you going to give up on Destiny and move to Advanced Warfare or continue with what you're doing now?
10-31-2014, 02:34 AM #69
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
So Cyb3r, you going to give up on Destiny and move to Advanced Warfare or continue with what you're doing now?

I hate COD.

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

SadisticModz
10-31-2014, 02:39 AM #70
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by malik112 View Post
lol cyper in rage mode .. just stop replying to the people who are writing stupid comments. although they way u responded to InfamousModders is kinda missed up, but i don't blame you with all that pressure from everyone on you. and its your right to sell ur mods and we will buy it too.

I'm not, when i answer ppl that doesn't mean i'm raging lol, and what pressure are you talking about? :p
10-31-2014, 02:46 AM #71
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
I hate COD.

Bit harsh but to each their own.
10-31-2014, 02:48 AM #72
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
One piece mod tool plz
10-31-2014, 02:51 AM #73
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Sir
One piece mod tool plz

Here we go again... Listen man, I know you want the tool. Trust me I do too, been waiting for a while but bugging Cyb3r about it will NOT speed up the process. Just let him work and hope for a speedy release Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo