10-29-2014, 06:02 AM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, For everyone asking if i am going to release anything or not, i have said it before i wont release anything, at least for free, but i might sell it for small amount of money, i have my own reasons to do that but the important reason that if i release it for free it will get patched within 7 days at maximum and they will ban all the users who used those mods, if you pay for it then i can guarantee 80% you will not share, so i'll post here some of the mods i have found till now:

PVE Mode:

• Immunity.
  • One Hit Kill.
  • Freeze Bullets.
  • Speed. (Not Done Yet)
  • No Aim.

Both Modes:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Super power.
  • Rapid Fire. (Auto Rifles)
  • No Recoil.
  • Crosshair.

There's alot more mods but i have mentioned the important ones the rest is just visual mods (For fun), also there will be no orders until we figure out some anti-ban, i'll try to find more mods in the mean time, i hope this cleared everything for everyone, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

The following 31 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

133mhz, AutoModder, Camo Overalls, DesperateDevil, DMAAR-7777, Eddie Mac, EG6, foxtrot08, GIVEME-ALL, Hadrik, Jarvis123 xOGx, JesseBropez, khalid5257, kingaaron3rd, KingSavagee, MEGANO5, MORPHEUS__2142, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, professorbil, rodrigovidal, SadisticModz, Themask75, TheUnknown21, tomrrow, Tseerock, WhyUMadKid, XboxOffender, xempireBmX, xxIOxx, yomen9

The following user groaned Cyb3r for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
10-29-2014, 10:47 PM #38
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
I was gonna give it to you anyway just didn't wanna say anything and have a bunch of people Skypeing me asking.

LOL! well you can still do that aha my skypes Pkxunubstr Would greatly appreciate it xD
10-29-2014, 10:50 PM #39
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
Cyb3r if you don't mind me asking what do you think you will charge for it? Just an estimate maybe so I can add some money to my PayPal xD

I can't decide now because i haven't finished finding yet, more mods = more charge :p, anyway i will make a reasonable amount of charge and you will be much more than satisfied.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

Next To Nothing, rodrigovidal
10-29-2014, 10:57 PM #40
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
I can't decide now because i haven't finished finding yet, more mods = more charge :p, anyway i will make a reasonable amount of charge and you will be much more than satisfied.

Yeah hope you'll sell it soon buddy Winky Winky, it's a way like an other to support you work and I cann't be an elite membre for the time being
10-29-2014, 10:59 PM #41
Next To Nothing
Are you high?

Sounds good man. Can't wait.
10-29-2014, 11:05 PM #42
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
I don't care about ban, can u sell me please. I wanna ruin this game so much, just make one hit kill tool for me.. Pm me the money.. And it's just a request. Please cyb3r
10-29-2014, 11:29 PM #43
JesseBropez
Little One
You want it for free?
Simply NO.
And your opinion doesn't change anything, in fact i just changed my mind about you cause i thought you were a respectful person but turned you only like ppl when they give you something, you are not the first one i met here turned just like you, that's another reason making me sell it, anyway you can wait until it get cracked or maybe patched, have a nice day. Winky Winky

I am respectful and I appreciate the troubles you have went through with this game (SO MUCH FREEZING GRR). I wasn't expecting it to be free and didn't even want it. Stay humble my friend! Not everyone is so desperate to reach out their hands for your work and even seek it for free. I was just trying to tell you, that you won't be able to sell it for long because assholes will crack it quick like always. Just for clarification, I never said I wanted it.

Also, typically people retaliate if what is said is true in a harsh manor. It is not okay to condescend to someone in any circumstance, this is a community not a forum warzone.

If you changed your mind, it doesn't matter to me. I do not value the thoughts of who I am from people on the internet, that would be childish and a bit insane. You will never actually know who I am, nor be able to form an accurate opinion on my character.

I'm just trying to have fun with this game like you and everyone else. However, claiming something when your motives are entirely different is devious. It is better to be honest.

From you I was expecting something more friendly like
"Who doesn't like money? I worked for it, why not enjoy the rewards".

But apparently I stepped on your toes, once again please reread my previous post, but not in such a prejudice manor.
Last edited by JesseBropez ; 10-29-2014 at 11:34 PM.

The following user thanked JesseBropez for this useful post:

malik112
10-29-2014, 11:39 PM #44
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
I am respectful and I appreciate the troubles you have went through with this game (SO MUCH FREEZING GRR). I wasn't expecting it to be free and didn't even want it. Stay humble my friend! Not everyone is so desperate to reach out their hands for your work and even seek it for free. I was just trying to tell you, that you won't be able to sell it for long because assholes will crack it quick like always. Just for clarification, I never said I wanted it.

Also, typically people retaliate if what is said is true in a harsh manor. It is not okay to condescend to someone in any circumstance, this is a community not a forum warzone.

If you changed your mind, it doesn't matter to me. I do not value the thoughts of who I am from people on the internet, that would be childish and a bit insane. You will never actually know who I am, nor be able to form an accurate opinion on my character.

I'm just trying to have fun with this game like you and everyone else. However, claiming something when your motives are entirely different is devious. It is better to be honest.

From you I was expecting something more friendly like
"Who doesn't like money? I worked for it, why not enjoy the rewards".

But apparently I stepped on your toes, once again please reread my previous post, but not in such a prejudice manor.

You love making drama aren't you?
I am really tired of arguing with you ppl so thanks for stepping and good by, please do not post anymore replies in this thread.

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

djattic
10-29-2014, 11:40 PM #45
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
Lool =D

The following user thanked xxIOxx for this useful post:

JesseBropez
10-30-2014, 12:23 AM #46
taniaducka
Little One
like a boss! btw good luck with anti-ban thingy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo