Post: [1.11] Destiny RTM Tool Updated 5-25-15 - New Features - by Stunz & Kronoaxis
03-07-2015, 09:12 PM #1
Stunz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys I know a lot of you wanted me to update this so here is Destiny RTM Tool 1.11 with new features included.

Needa Partner in Crime You must login or register to view this content. Needa

Download & Virus Scan
You must login or register to view this content.

False positive due to encryption: Symantec WS.Reputation.1 20150525

~ Download Link You must login or register to view this content.

What's Inside?

- No Recoil
- Damage Modifier
- PvE God Mode
- Crosshair
- Firespeed
- Immunity
- Head Shot Kill
- Infinite Super Bomb
- Infinite Granade
- PvP God Mode
- Blurred Vision
- Flipped View
- Enemies Do Not Attack
- Distant Vision
- Call of Duty PC Mode
- Credits
- "Welcome: USER"

Pictures of the Tool

Last edited by Stunz ; 02-21-2018 at 04:07 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Stunz for this useful post:

_HURT_, 187i, alexcubano, AZ-Gun-Man-1, ComgeniesModz, Creepzoid 0___0, Eddie-Lucas, Farva, Hadrik, iiCaNHaX, ILuVGamin, Indiana Mods, invace, jdsfenix, keesie1, KillManz G, Kronoaxis, LiveMChief, Marco_Legend, moekroeman, nadeem360, Nuhgets, Darth Saul, ResistThePizza, ridingjonboy, rodrigovidal, RTE, samet2013, SloppyMcFloppy, SlowGrind, Smoky420, Snoop, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, vicious_results, williams1978, xFLAMER, xhevanlyx, xInfectHost, XxWSxX

The following user groaned Stunz for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
05-02-2015, 08:11 PM #191
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by samet2012 View Post
You're welcome =3.

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

samet2013
05-03-2015, 10:01 PM #192
Hey I'm new to this but how exactly do I use this tool, do I have to connect to a computer, jailbreak, what do I have to do?!?!?! Pls help
05-03-2015, 11:57 PM #193
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Vengetsu View Post
Hey I'm new to this but how exactly do I use this tool, do I have to connect to a computer, jailbreak, what do I have to do?!?!?! Pls help
You need a jailbroken ps3 & a computer, you then need to connect the tool to the ps3 by typing ur ps3's ip in example; 192.168.1.105
05-04-2015, 08:18 PM #194
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Its odd how Stunz & Kronoaxis didn't leech but the tool has 100% of the same options as Cyb3r & Eddie Mac Tool. Alsoa day or more after there tool got cracked tools started being posted with the same 100% options from there tool odd.The last thing is if yall didn't leech why isn't any of the options fix? I never had that problem with there tool or the offsets. One more thing if yall didn't leech then why haven't there been any new mods? You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2015, 12:58 AM #195
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by AutoModder View Post
Its odd how Stunz & Kronoaxis didn't leech but the tool has 100% of the same options as Cyb3r & Eddie Mac Tool. Alsoa day or more after there tool got cracked tools started being posted with the same 100% options from there tool odd.The last thing is if yall didn't leech why isn't any of the options fix? I never had that problem with there tool or the offsets. One more thing if yall didn't leech then why haven't there been any new mods? You must login or register to view this content.
It's not leeched, so does Eddie etc know this already, I have made more than enough tools for games which has only my tool for, good example is my Kingdom hearts tool in elite.
05-08-2015, 10:45 AM #196
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
It's not leeched, so does Eddie etc know this already, I have made more than enough tools for games which has only my tool for, good example is my Kingdom hearts tool in elite.

Well i have to say you and your friend Kronoaxis are just leechers whether you liked it or not.

Your friend was begging me to help him with debugger 3 days before you release this, he didn't know the basics of the debugger how could he found all those mods in one week? lol

It took me 2 months to figure out all those mods and he was good enough to find them in 3 days without any previous experience wtf.

Someone will say i'm crying here. No i'm not, i tried to keep silent and give you guys some fame, but you kept shitting on everyone pretending to be good modders and leeching everyone work, I could be careless about this because i don't give a shit about it anymore, but just to let ppl know who you and your friend really are, just stop bullshitting everyone and stop leeching. No

Last edited by Cyb3r ; 05-08-2015 at 08:24 PM.

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

AutoModder
05-08-2015, 11:14 AM #197
hi , how do i download chrome blocks it as malware
05-09-2015, 03:26 PM #198
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Well i have to say you and your friend Kronoaxis are just leechers whether you liked it or not.

Your friend was begging me to help him with debugger 3 days before you release this, he didn't know the basics of the debugger how could he found all those mods in one week? lol

It took me 2 months to figure out all those mods and he was good enough to find them in 3 days without any previous experience wtf.

Someone will say i'm crying here. No i'm not, i tried to keep silent and give you guys some fame, but you kept shitting on everyone pretending to be good modders and leeching everyone work, I could be careless about this because i don't give a shit about it anymore, but just to let ppl know who you and your friend really are, just stop bullshitting everyone and stop leeching. No

He told me he's good with debugger, lol. He got the offsets, and I coded the tool. If these offsets and leeched then how did he get Kingdom Hearts ones for my tool when nobody released one for it?
05-10-2015, 01:48 AM #199
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
He told me he's good with debugger, lol. He got the offsets, and I coded the tool. If these offsets and leeched then how did he get Kingdom Hearts ones for my tool when nobody released one for it?

OMFG you're on crack!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo