08-16-2015, 03:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES

Whats inside these EBOOT's:

• FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
  • 1 Shot Kill
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Unlimited Sniper Breath
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

• UAV & Name Tags- Not Working

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Read Before you post, Thanks
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Too bad "offsets" aren't a tangible item that can be owned. People who have this mindset are delusional.

Originally posted by Kas View Post
A message to you and everyone else, Eddie does not own the offsets, if someone is sharing something for free that shouldn't be sold in the 1st place you should be happy unless of course you paid for it. Which was your choice. If eddie mac found the offsets then props to him, although there will always be other people that can add offsets to an eboot. Whether or not Jack made this or if he just added a little bit to it... It's just an eboot with added offsets, no one can claim ownership over it. He credited everyone, I see no problem with what he's done. Now stop flaming his thread, he does not need to prove anything.
Last edited by ItsJackStewart ; 08-17-2015 at 11:54 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to ItsJackStewart for this useful post:

A6shRkm, alfonso210, cod4moderz, Deicio, Im_YouViolateMe, Juan, KINGMANI, Maniac4k, Midnight, NIO77, P$ycho, Script Kiddie, Trixa, xMR_CRiMiNALx, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx

The following 11 users groaned at ItsJackStewart for this awful post:

Eddie-Lucas, FarSideX, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, ImHaXUnique, John, SC58, Snoop, Stinky-_-Nutzz, SyGnUs, Thirst, UGz-
08-16-2015, 09:28 AM #11
Bro you're bad, Eddie Mac is selling it!
This is why we'll keep aimbot private.

The following user thanked Trojan041 for this useful post:

NathanB88
08-16-2015, 01:53 PM #12
Eddie-Mac eboot lol
leaker - leecher...
08-16-2015, 02:26 PM #13
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ItsJackStewart View Post
READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets that I have found all over the internet and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together.

You are absolutely right that anyone can make an EBOOT with posted offsets. This is why there is absolutely no reason to post them when you have contributed nothing on your own. You asked for advice and my advice is don't post any eboots or tools that are made entirely up of offsets you found on the Internet, if you don't have something new to add don't post other peoples work as your own even if you give credit.

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

UGz-
08-16-2015, 02:40 PM #14
UGz-
Maggbot timeout!
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets that I have found all over the internet and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game.

• 1 Shot Kill - Going to REMOVE
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Do not post on other site! And do not leech my work, Thanks

are the eboots dex or cex or both?

P.s i just see you got a Cex and Dex eboot but all Dex eboots works on any blus or bles or should as it does on BFH Smile
08-16-2015, 03:46 PM #15
Originally posted by UGz
are the eboots dex or cex or both?

P.s i just see you got a Cex and Dex eboot but all Dex eboots works on any blus or bles or should as it does on BFH Smile

This guy sucks major cock lol

The following user thanked Trojan041 for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas
08-16-2015, 04:08 PM #16
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I'd like him to share where he found these offsets "ALL OVER the internet" because he is full of shit. he didn't find anything but the offsets that shakos decompiled out of smokys tool. that's why it says "Going to remove" because he cant remove it. he don't know what the address is to even look for to change the bytes back. he clearly bought it from eddie or a friend did and now is attacking his sales. because he posted this shit on multiple sites within an hour. what else has he released ? nothing. people like this are the reason people keep things private and don't release them. but its life. just wait till next update and this dude don't have an update to this. and you now know exactly why.

Originally posted by Trojan041 View Post
This guy sucks major cock lol
08-16-2015, 04:10 PM #17
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I'd like him to share where he found these offsets "ALL OVER the internet" because he is full of shit. he didn't find anything but the offsets that shakos decompiled out of smokys tool. that's why it says "Going to remove" because he cant remove it. he don't know what the address is to even look for to change the bytes back. he clearly bought it from eddie or a friend did and now is attacking his sales. because he posted this shit on multiple sites within an hour. what else has he released ? nothing. people like this are the reason people keep things private and don't release them. but its life. just wait till next update and this dude don't have an update to this. and you now know exactly why.

yeah man
08-16-2015, 04:11 PM #18
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
does the normal fov one still have 1 shot kill ?
08-16-2015, 04:38 PM #19
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets that I have found all over the internet and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game.

• 1 Shot Kill - Going to REMOVE
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Do not post on other site! And do not leech my work, Thanks

bruh your a fucking ledgend keep the thread and keep 1 shot kill in the eboots i dont believe in buying mods its a waste of money wtf has this community come 2!

The following 2 users say thank you to xNIGHTMAREM0DZx for this useful post:

alfonso210, ItsJackStewart

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo