08-16-2015, 03:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES

Whats inside these EBOOT's:

• FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
  • 1 Shot Kill
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Unlimited Sniper Breath
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

• UAV & Name Tags- Not Working

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Read Before you post, Thanks
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Too bad "offsets" aren't a tangible item that can be owned. People who have this mindset are delusional.

Originally posted by Kas View Post
A message to you and everyone else, Eddie does not own the offsets, if someone is sharing something for free that shouldn't be sold in the 1st place you should be happy unless of course you paid for it. Which was your choice. If eddie mac found the offsets then props to him, although there will always be other people that can add offsets to an eboot. Whether or not Jack made this or if he just added a little bit to it... It's just an eboot with added offsets, no one can claim ownership over it. He credited everyone, I see no problem with what he's done. Now stop flaming his thread, he does not need to prove anything.
Last edited by ItsJackStewart ; 08-17-2015 at 11:54 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to ItsJackStewart for this useful post:

A6shRkm, alfonso210, cod4moderz, Deicio, Im_YouViolateMe, Juan, KINGMANI, Maniac4k, Midnight, NIO77, P$ycho, Script Kiddie, Trixa, xMR_CRiMiNALx, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx

The following 11 users groaned at ItsJackStewart for this awful post:

Eddie-Lucas, FarSideX, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, ImHaXUnique, John, SC58, Snoop, Stinky-_-Nutzz, SyGnUs, Thirst, UGz-
08-17-2015, 04:35 PM #56
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Wah wah wah, oh no MY hot and sexy mods were stolen from me. What will I ever do?

Get a grip. Saying something is "easier" like a sprx menu is completely arbitrary. For example, EBOOT stuff is so much easier to me than writing tens of thousands of lines in a sprx. It's all personal preference and holds no value.

You own no mods which are just simple variables changed in a executable. Unless you have some proof that Eddie MAAACH gave these to OP, then there's nothing else to be said.

Reason i groaned is because it would been nice if ItsJackStewart msg me asking if he could use the addresses from my tool but he didn't, as i know he didn't find them him self or any the other stuff else no one would be credited lol

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas, Trojan041
08-18-2015, 12:11 AM #57
TLR
Keeper
Thanks this worked perfectly! Having alot of fun with it
08-18-2015, 12:45 AM #58
Originally posted by TLR View Post
Thanks this worked perfectly! Having alot of fun with it

No problem
08-18-2015, 01:34 AM #59
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Well no need to worry bout it anymore . he has actually obtained them now since GFS made the thread. oh well I mean it was only a matter of time before it went down surprised it was as many months as it was.

Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Reason i groaned is because it would been nice if ItsJackStewart msg me asking if he could use the addresses from my tool but he didn't, as i know he didn't find them him self or any the other stuff else no one would be credited lol
08-18-2015, 05:38 AM #60
MrMoan
Big Daddy
os one hit kill still in these?
08-18-2015, 05:59 AM #61
qNSp
Brute
Originally posted by ItsJackStewart View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES

Whats inside these EBOOT's:

• FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
  • 1 Shot Kill
  • Max Distance
  • Very Small Crosshair
  • Super Steady Aim
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Unlimited Sniper Breath
  • Wall Hack

Bugs:

• UAV & Name Tags- Not Working

BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2

BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4

Credits:
Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
Edddie Mac - Offsets
SC58 - Offsets

Read Before you post, Thanks

First Thing i want to say it these Eboots don't have these options :

1- Max Distance.
2- No Spread.
3- Unlimited Sniper Breath.

Second Thing i noticed is your Eboots use the same way off No Recoil that Eddie use
in advanced Explain Enzo every game engine use two way off Recoil system :

First one like in Activision Engine using only Y Recoil system more like up and down only what is using one offset for it.

but in Frostbite Engine they use X and Y Recoil system what is more advanced up , down , right and left what using two offset for it.

more like this : You must login or register to view this content.

and if i compare your No Recoil with Eddie one ResistTheSun it's the same and even the same Float value

Eddie used for the first one -1.0F and for the second 0.0F but you could use for the first 0.0F or 100.0F like me .
and i don't know if the original Eddie forget to edit the No Spread offset or by purpose he didn't edit for like his Signature this Eboot don't have No Spread and all Eddie Eboots don't have it either .Needa
all my talk is you used the same value for every single offset and the Eboot you release it was released on other FR.Forums i don't know if the original guy who released it leaked the offset from Eddie Eboot or convert it from pc modz all you will gate from release this is Hating . Shiver
and next time pleas make some proof like this : You must login or register to view this content.

oh and Enzo all these modz in BF was original released in PC Community for Free and it's pretty easy to convert it to ps3 cuz BF using the same engine and same value for offsets ^_^
just a hint and this all what i want to say these all in off my opinion and have a good day guys ,sorry my english soo bad Kryptus
Last edited by qNSp ; 08-18-2015 at 06:10 AM.

The following user thanked qNSp for this useful post:

WiseMonkey
08-18-2015, 11:34 PM #62
Axtioch925
I am error
Wheres The Dex Debug Eboot ?
08-18-2015, 11:53 PM #63
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I'd like him to share where he found these offsets "ALL OVER the internet" because he is full of shit. he didn't find anything but the offsets that shakos decompiled out of smokys tool. that's why it says "Going to remove" because he cant remove it. he don't know what the address is to even look for to change the bytes back. he clearly bought it from eddie or a friend did and now is attacking his sales. because he posted this shit on multiple sites within an hour. what else has he released ? nothing. people like this are the reason people keep things private and don't release them. but its life. just wait till next update and this dude don't have an update to this. and you now know exactly why.

Why doesnt he just make somehting better or bigger and im sure their will be an update soon, i always liked his work
08-19-2015, 12:24 PM #64
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
Why doesnt he just make somehting better or bigger and im sure their will be an update soon, i always liked his work

Cuz All his stuff and my stuff end up getting leaked...
Might just start keeping our shit private

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo