01-28-2014, 10:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so apparently I restored my PS3 with a bad dump because I forgot to validate it and now it is not booting into the XMB its just giving me a black screen with no HDD activity nor is it giving me any USB activity I then went back and checked the dump I used to restore and this is what I got: You must login or register to view this content. if anyone has any advice to get this damn thing working that would be awesome! Thanks in advance! :mad:
01-29-2014, 12:34 AM #11
Originally posted by ForceNGU View Post
I believe you can find a dump according to the model number. What is it, I may be able to give you mine

Is that even possible ??? It's a CECH2001A
01-29-2014, 12:40 AM #12
Force
Shadow
Originally posted by Energy View Post
Is that even possible ??? It's a CECH2001A

Oh, I'm CECHKxx and CECHLxx
01-29-2014, 12:48 AM #13
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Energy View Post
LOL! So how can I get a good dump? I've already got a bunch and they have all come out bad for some dumb reason is there something I need to do to make them good?

There coming out bad because you ain't putting good force on the clip. Your laughing as if its my console lol. Put 2 pound coins on it and tape duck tape on it that should work. You need to make a video or something for people to see to get a better understanding exactly what your doing.
01-29-2014, 12:59 AM #14
I'll try to add more weight on the clip and try to get a good dump I guess.. I hope that works
01-29-2014, 04:49 AM #15
Dreammsz
Do a barrel roll!
I was having the same issue a few hours ago well yesterday you'll need to use something very heavy and you'll be fine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo