03-29-2014, 02:10 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard user cap is 64, and it gives an error code when trying to make more. I'm not super far from passing and I do services, so I need a way around this. Anyone know?
03-31-2014, 04:23 AM #11
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by dmcthunder999 View Post
So, I do servicing on Se7enSins, and you're saying that I can keep going creating accounts? (I'm aware the cap at a given moment is 16). Or do I need to change my CID once I hit 64 created users over the systems life?

You do know you can create psn accounts at You must login or register to view this content. right? then you can add them on cfw but creating accounts on the cfw like brand new account no the limit stays at 64 no matter what unless you change your cid which it pointless when you can do it on your pc and yes you can do your services as there's no limit on how many existing accounts you can add.

The following user thanked RAB for this useful post:

Kryptus
03-31-2014, 05:17 AM #12
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by RAB View Post
You do know you can create psn accounts at You must login or register to view this content. right? then you can add them on cfw but creating accounts on the cfw like brand new account no the limit stays at 64 no matter what unless you change your cid which it pointless when you can do it on your pc and yes you can do your services as there's no limit on how many existing accounts you can add.

Ohhhh. So the 64 Account cap is for creating new PSN accounts???
03-31-2014, 05:23 AM #13
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by dmcthunder999 View Post
Ohhhh. So the 64 Account cap is for creating new PSN accounts???

Yes thats correct Winky Winky

The following user thanked RAB for this useful post:

Kryptus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo