Post: I turn on PS3 and it says "Access to sony network by this account has been banned....
07-01-2015, 04:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); or temporarily suspended. Can someone please explain what happened. I was online just a few hours ago and can't get back online or even to my psn
07-01-2015, 04:38 AM #11
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Ryanhartnett View Post
when i attempt to make a new account it says " the maximum number of sony entertainment network accounts that can be associated with this system has been reached." and that's after deleting the others

That means you have to make accounts on the website now. :(
07-01-2015, 04:53 AM #12
Well i created a new account on PSN website attempted to log in and this time i got the message "Access to Sony Entertainment Network from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" im assuming that they hit me with both an Account ban and a consile ID ban....FML. what to do now??
07-01-2015, 04:57 AM #13
Kam
Well i created a new account on PSN website attempted to log in and this time i got the message "Access to Sony Entertainment Network from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" im assuming that they hit me with both an Account ban and a consile ID ban....FML. what to do now??

You have to buy a private Console ID. Sale of CID's on NGU is not permitted. You will have to find it on your own. Sorry. Just use CCAPI to change the CID.
07-01-2015, 05:08 AM #14
i have two ps3's can i use my other ps3. it is not jailbroken at all
07-01-2015, 06:13 AM #15
Kam
i have two ps3's can i use my other ps3. it is not jailbroken at all

No. Sony patched all methods to get the CID off of an OFW. You have to downgrade to get it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo