03-01-2016, 12:01 AM #1
faxvaaa
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I remember I had an old fat CECHG01PS3 somewhere and when I found it I tried it. The red light was there but it didn't turn on, so I'm guessing it's broken. What can I do with it? Just asking
03-01-2016, 12:03 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by faxvaaa View Post
I remember I had an old fat CECHG01PS3 somewhere and when I found it I tried it. The red light was there but it didn't turn on, so I'm guessing it's broken. What can I do with it? Just asking

target practice

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

Whitedodge00
03-01-2016, 01:37 AM #3
Fix it !
03-01-2016, 01:37 AM #4
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
target practice

I'm with Gryphus. 12 gauge should do the trick lol.

The following user thanked Whitedodge00 for this useful post:

Gryphus
03-01-2016, 03:21 AM #5
I remember I had an old fat CECHG01PS3 somewhere and when I found it I tried it. The red light was there but it didn't turn on, so I'm guessing it's broken. What can I do with it? Just asking

Does the led blink/flash at all?
03-01-2016, 03:29 AM #6

1- Try a different power supply
2- Fan test (Turn off the console completely by the switch, then turning on the back switch whilst holding the eject button)
3-Open it and give it a good clean

Good luck

The following user thanked ★★★★★ for this useful post:

faxvaaa
03-01-2016, 03:44 AM #7
Slick
Anxiety

You could have some fun with it OR you could clean/replace thermal paste OR use it for scaps OR just tinker with it.

The following user thanked Slick for this useful post:

faxvaaa
03-01-2016, 04:31 AM #8
faxvaaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 8710
Does the led blink/flash at all?

no it just stays red when i press it
03-01-2016, 11:50 AM #9
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
no it just stays red when i press it

Nah, it's not worth anything to be honest. It's a Nand as well as a massive aluminium piece of heat. Meaning, that it's not worth anything really. It's a CECH-G01, one away from CECH-H01. You could attempt to re-flow it or re-solder it. Other than that, nothing much you can do...
03-01-2016, 02:19 PM #10
faxvaaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Nah, it's not worth anything to be honest. It's a Nand as well as a massive aluminium piece of heat. Meaning, that it's not worth anything really. It's a CECH-G01, one away from CECH-H01. You could attempt to re-flow it or re-solder it. Other than that, nothing much you can do...

Alright thanks. I wasn't going to do anything with it anyways. Ill probably just take it apart for fun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo