Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
06-03-2015, 04:39 AM #542
PSN/SEN Username: ThatCoolModder-
Console Type: Cex
Firmware Version: 4.46 Rebug Rex
Other Comments: Say ngu when you send request!
06-03-2015, 05:10 AM #543
if i was psn looking at this post how difficult would it to be send a PSID console ban to all these self confessed modders?

(just saying) this is public for anyone to see....Dikbuttttt:sheit:

The following user thanked Gangsta_NGU for this useful post:

Bubbas_Revenge
06-03-2015, 06:06 PM #544
I agree with you Gangsta_NGU

The following user thanked dylan.j.alvis for this useful post:

Gangsta_NGU
06-03-2015, 09:48 PM #545
Hey can u gve me some money please psn is dninja256
06-06-2015, 04:21 PM #546
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
PSN/SEN Username: xNIGHTMARE1337x
Console Type: Dex
Firmware Version: rebug 4.70
Other Comments: Say ngu when you send request
english modders only
06-07-2015, 04:12 AM #547
Add me I play mw3 mw2 bo1 bo2 gta v and kill zone 3 bf3
I dont have modz I just want to do some trolling with modders Upside Down Happy
Psn: wezzel_g-p
06-07-2015, 05:20 PM #548
alizeb
Do a barrel roll!
I have jailbreakin ps3 and now I don't know which files .I must download and how to download.from where download .can somebodz help
06-07-2015, 05:58 PM #549
Dav3s
League Champion
Originally posted by alizeb View Post
I have jailbreakin ps3 and now I don't know which files .I must download and how to download.from where download .can somebodz help


I can help you, send me a private message.
06-07-2015, 07:23 PM #550
PSN/SEN Username: Misconducts
Console Type: Dex
Firmware Version: 4.50 Ita
Other Comments: Bo2 and Gta 5 Add me if you want to mod and cool out

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo