Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
06-11-2015, 08:49 PM #560
RaDiCaL_snippz
ps3
version 4.75
06-11-2015, 09:57 PM #561
RS6
NextGenUpdate Elite
PSN/SEN Username: Eparrei
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW - cex
Firmware Version: 4.70
Other Comments: add me
06-11-2015, 09:57 PM #562
RS6
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tyler513448 View Post
RaDiCaL_snippz
ps3 bo2 mod menu


can you host bo2 lobby
06-12-2015, 03:49 AM #563
how can I become a modder?
06-13-2015, 06:16 PM #564
PSN/SEN Username: Tudyr

Other Comments: Legit Modders Only Add me.

Location's: UK/US Only!

Games: BO2/MW2/MW3 & Ghost.
06-14-2015, 12:20 AM #565
VhS-JailBreak
console type: dex
Firmware Version: 4.70.1 dex rebug
i mod all cods apart from cod ghosts banned lol
06-14-2015, 07:13 PM #566
PSN/SEN Username:Echo_Sloths
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: Rebug 4.70 spoofed to 4.75
Other Comments:
06-15-2015, 05:55 PM #567
Hello i am quite new to modding but i already love it; however, i have one problem i don't know how to find out my console type and firmware version. I think it will be in my console information but once I get home I will check so i can join some fellow modders and learn
06-15-2015, 06:51 PM #568
PSN/SEN Username: Dark_Nova_IV
Console Type: DEX/CEX
Firmware Version: 4.55 ITA 4.50 Rogero
Other Comments: I only play gta 5 and I'm looking for people who are interested in writing their own menu

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo