Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
08-23-2015, 05:28 PM #641
sifox
Gobble
PSN= LiR3xLi
Console type=DEX
CFW=REBUG 4.70
Smile
08-27-2015, 06:59 PM #642
PSN/SEN Username: Infamoushacks
Console Type: CEX as I can't RTM with DEX as my Internet is bad.
Firmware Version: REBUG 4.70.1 REX edition
I'm not active 24/7 can mod most Call of duties if needed.
08-27-2015, 09:07 PM #643
PSN/SEN Username: outcrew
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: REBUG 4.70.1 REX edition

Other Comments: RTM Lover McCoy
08-29-2015, 02:53 AM #644
Username: AdmireMods
Console Type: Dex
Firmware Version: Ps3Ita 4.50

Other comments: I don't remember if I post here before. But ONLY! modders add me. I just want more friends that mods. Modders friends list almost full 😊
08-30-2015, 08:56 AM #645
Flex9671
4.65 dex
08-31-2015, 04:22 PM #646
PSN/SEN Username: Denny_B_12

Console Type: dunno

Firmware Version: dunno



Other Comments: modders just add me .... Mostly play gta5 but I have COD AW also ☺️
09-01-2015, 03:56 AM #647
Modders only add Mr-killa420


Dex rebug 4.70

Slim ps3

Gta and bo2. Meassage ngu when u send request
09-09-2015, 08:26 AM #648
PSN/SEN Username:firstclassmodzsl
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version:4.70
Other Comments:
09-11-2015, 11:34 PM #649
Psn: PrivateGlizzy
Console Type: Dex
Firmware Version: Ps3Ita 4.50
Other Comments: Modders only

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo