Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
09-14-2015, 05:47 AM #659
How can I be a modder
09-14-2015, 04:49 PM #660
PSN/SEN Username: GTABADASS__
Console Type: DEX
Other Comments: ONLY MODDERS ADD ME!
09-16-2015, 05:12 AM #661
PSN/SEN Username: RebuggubeR
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.70 Rebug D-REX Cobra
Other Comments: Modders only, and I play a lot of BO2 and GTA V, but I got a few others as well.
09-22-2015, 06:57 AM #662
Can someone plz mod my acc for free
09-26-2015, 12:02 AM #663
PSN/SEN Username: GreedModz / Paracept
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 Ita
Other Comments: I would appreciate it if the modder's would add both of my accounts. For the people who do NOT mod I would appreciate it if you only added Paracept, thank you.
09-26-2015, 10:36 AM #664
mike203101
NextGenUpdate Elite
PSN/SEN Username: I-NonHost-Aimbot
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version:4.50 ITA
Other Comments:
09-26-2015, 06:39 PM #665
Egzec
Big Daddy
PSN/SEN Username: Egzec
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50ITA
Other Comments: Anyone can add me but don't constantly bug me about giving you mods.
09-30-2015, 01:16 PM #666
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
PSN/SEN Username: MancStoner-
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: Habib 4.03 Starbucks
09-30-2015, 08:46 PM #667
PEN/SEN USERNAME: Gratis
Console Type: CEX
Firmware: REBUG REX / D-REX 4.76.0
Other Comments: I play metal gear solid 5 and gta 5 and occasionaly Advanced Warfare

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo