Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
10-14-2015, 09:23 PM #677
PSN/SEN Username:galaxy2517
Console TypeHappyEX
Firmware Version rebug 4.70

i mod gta v bo2 and mwf 3
10-15-2015, 11:38 PM #678
PSN/SEN Username: ProjectWCL
Console Type: Dex
Firmware Version: 4.50 ITA
Other Comments: stare
10-20-2015, 04:16 AM #679
JeeanDex-
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username: globous
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW: Dex
Firmware Version:4.70 Rebug
10-23-2015, 02:49 PM #680
Rey
Gym leader
Username: Red-NGU
Console Type: DEX - Rebug 4.70.1
Other comments: Modders only.
10-23-2015, 04:14 PM #681
PSN/SEN Username: "Thesecond-Eye"
Console TypeHappyEX
Firmware Version:4.75.3 rebug dex
I play any kind of games for a change cause I tired from Call of dutys and GTA but I still playing them
10-24-2015, 12:17 AM #682
Hitful
Error… Cat invasion!
PSN/SEN Username: SegaModz
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 ITA
Other Comments:
I mod pretty much any game I can, except cod4 cause I lent it out
10-24-2015, 05:31 AM #683
can anyone mod gta 5 for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
10-25-2015, 06:34 AM #684
isuck69
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username: Tire Not Happy or SadSlasherzz
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: 4.76
10-31-2015, 01:07 PM #685
RandyWarfare
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username: RandyWarfare
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 iTA
Other Comments: Modders only, I'm a active person Smile

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo