Post: [RELEASE] [NEW UPDATE]SEN Enabler v6.0.2 [CEX-DEX] [4.80] BY Evilnat
04-20-2016, 03:30 PM #1
cimix
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Allows to enable PSN/SEN access with other options availables.
Works on all CFW, Normal, Rebug, Cobra and DEX

** A NO BAN IS NOT GUARANTEED, USE WITH CAUTION **

Works on all CFW, Normal, Rebug, Cobra and DEX

Tested with- Iris Manager

- multiMAN
- webMAN
- StealthMAN
- ManaGunz

Changelog

Improvements v6.0.2
Added support for CFWs 4.80 CEX/DEX
Updated Cobra for CFWs 4.80 CEX/DEX

Thanks to Joonie, Annonymous Hack, SOS_VZLA_LIBRE and ZrandiScene for his help

Improvements v6.0.1
- Fixed bug in XMB while changing modes (Empty GAME tab)

Improvements v6.0.0
- Spoof to 4.80 (Online works again)

DOWNLOAD

MEDIAFIRE: You must login or register to view this content.
SENDSPACE: You must login or register to view this content.
RGHOST: You must login or register to view this content.

SCANN
Last edited by cimix ; 05-08-2016 at 02:04 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to cimix for this useful post:

amermstwntd2, Extended, OfficialJesseP, loganfive, Noobrooma, STIGMATA
04-20-2016, 08:15 PM #20
Nex_Letum
Little One
Cool. I'll have to use this until Arch come out with a new spoof as I just find it easier to spoof with Arch's software. That being said, I've never used SEN enabler because I was always afraid I'd do something wrong. Would anyone be willing to put a quick tutorial step by step how to use this? I know... "noob" question, lol, but I'd really like to get back online. I've just been playing PS4 for the time being, but I really want to get back to modding. Thanks in advance Smile

Edit: Also, when it comes time and Arch does release a new spoof, and I want to disable the SEN Enabler, a tut for that too would be nice... Thanks again!
Last edited by Nex_Letum ; 04-20-2016 at 09:02 PM.
04-20-2016, 08:41 PM #21
After a little while, it started back with the 1 bar. :/ I've tried disabling/enabling and it's still doing it randomly. Some games will be fine, others won't. Some games will start off fine, then the 1 bar will come half way through. Still not sure if it's due to the SEN or not, but I've never really had this issue before. Still looking for a fix for others who may be finding this issue as well, although I have class in around an hour so I won't be able to look for much longer tonight. :( Hope someone else can help as well.
04-20-2016, 09:21 PM #22
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Noobrooma View Post
Can i just use like this:

ENABLE SEN > THEN I DO PS NINJA AND WIPE HISTORY AND THAT > THEN I RUN PSN PATCH AND SPOOF CID AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE OFW BY HOLDING X

Thank you for answer!!!

IMO ps ninja is a waist of time, I havent used PSN ninja EVER. And been jailbroken / since the USB minimus days lol like 6+ years ago

Enabled with Sen.
Then just choose your game, then run PSNpatch and press X. Thats all i have ever done to go online. Only been banned once when mods first came out years ago and i went full retard with them lol
04-20-2016, 09:25 PM #23
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Letum View Post
Cool. I'll have to use this until Arch come out with a new spoof as I just find it easier to spoof with Arch's software. That being said, I've never used SEN enabler because I was always afraid I'd do something wrong. Would anyone be willing to put a quick tutorial step by step how to use this? I know... "noob" question, lol, but I'd really like to get back online. I've just been playing PS4 for the time being, but I really want to get back to modding. Thanks in advance Smile

Edit: Also, when it comes time and Arch does release a new spoof, and I want to disable the SEN Enabler, a tut for that too would be nice... Thanks again!

I prefer Sen Enabler > Arch...
04-20-2016, 10:11 PM #24
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
IMO ps ninja is a waist of time, I havent used PSN ninja EVER. And been jailbroken / since the USB minimus days lol like 6+ years ago

Enabled with Sen.
Then just choose your game, then run PSNpatch and press X. Thats all i have ever done to go online. Only been banned once when mods first came out years ago and i went full retard with them lol

Well, I have never used PSNpatch and I have never been banned. Have had my dex in daily use for 2 years now.
I don't do anything on startup, but I use PSN ninja every time I have had a homebrew open (which is not very often).
So for me it seems like PSNpatch is the waste of time, but I guess it depends.. Maybe both is a waste :p
04-20-2016, 11:33 PM #25
Nex_Letum
Little One
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
I prefer Sen Enabler > Arch...

I dunno, I've always preferred Arch myself...mainly because you have to really be an idiot to mess it up...LOL. I mean, yu run it, click activate, let it restart, boom. done. don't worry about it again till you get another update. Never had issues with it. But to each his own I guess.
04-20-2016, 11:36 PM #26
Nex_Letum
Little One
Originally posted by Numb View Post
Well, I have never used PSNpatch and I have never been banned. Have had my dex in daily use for 2 years now.
I don't do anything on startup, but I use PSN ninja every time I have had a homebrew open (which is not very often).
So for me it seems like PSNpatch is the waste of time, but I guess it depends.. Maybe both is a waste :p

Same, I have never used PSN Patch myself either. Always used Ninja. Only ever got one console ban...and the ban wasn't because I didn't mask myself...It was because I was drunk one night and completely forgot I was still connected to PSN, and basically decided to install packages, run Multiman, and a bunch of other homebrew..... It was only after I went to sign in the next day and I was like, "shit I think I fucked up..."... LOL.
04-21-2016, 12:18 AM #27
Wait.. is this Sen Enabler is the same as Arch Spoofer?
Im Kinda Waiting For Him But Is This The Same Too?
Im On 4.78 Cex,I used the PsnPatch Too.
04-21-2016, 12:29 AM #28
Nex_Letum
Little One
PLEASE HELP!!!!

I installed and ran SEN Enabler,and of course something happened...Knew it would... Anyway, my Multiman will not emulate blue ray disks any longer and I can't mount games. I followed the following instructions found in the SEN Enabler downloaded folder:

1) Launch multiMAN
2) Go to "Settings > BD-ROM Emulator"
3) Set "Enable"
4) Go to "multiMAN > Restart" and select Yes
5) Now you can mount your games again

When I go to the BD-ROM Emulater Setting, there is no option to enable. The only two things that appear are "None" and "(Unavailable)." I can't mount games and don't know what to do.....Please help...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo