03-15-2015, 05:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!

So recently I bought a PS4 and I tried signing up, turns out that over 98% of OG names are taken. So I decided to post this thread ask your guys / ladies if you are willing to sell your account to me? I was looking for an account with around 3 - 4 characters long.

Thank you!
03-16-2015, 09:35 AM #2
theberhan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Golden
Hey NGU!

So recently I bought a PS4 and I tried signing up, turns out that over 98% of OG names are taken. So I decided to post this thread ask your guys / ladies if you are willing to sell your account to me? I was looking for an account with around 3 - 4 characters long.

Thank you!

you will be spending a lot of money for a 3 letter psn name Winky Winky
03-16-2015, 09:41 AM #3
Originally posted by theberhan View Post
you will be spending a lot of money for a 3 letter psn name Winky Winky

Maybe I got the money to do that bro! :P Winky Winky
03-16-2015, 09:43 AM #4
theberhan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Golden
Maybe I got the money to do that bro! :P Winky Winky

perhaps Winky Winky good luck with your buy bro!
03-16-2015, 10:27 AM #5
You can still make a 4 letter name.
03-16-2015, 05:21 PM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Funzaur View Post
You can still make a 4 letter name.
I've not came across any :\
03-16-2015, 05:53 PM #7
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I've not came across any :\

I asked you to get me the avatar on skype but you just ignore me. You did reply but then stopped. So I see no point in making you a 4 letter account. Sorry.
03-16-2015, 05:56 PM #8
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Funzaur View Post
I asked you to get me the avatar on skype but you just ignore me. You did reply but then stopped. So I see no point in making you a 4 letter account. Sorry.
Ignore you? I told you I am busy & that I DON'T send avatars out to select people, they ALL get released on my Avatars thread, if you supported my thread then you would notice I updated.
03-16-2015, 06:12 PM #9
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Ignore you? I told you I am busy & that I DON'T send avatars out to select people, they ALL get released on my Avatars thread, if you supported my thread then you would notice I updated.

It's common sense you told me you would send me the avatar. You made 1 update where all avatars were black. 2nd had 120 or 130. 3rd has 160. Still no Tomb Raider avatar like you said. No point in arguing so do what you want. It's a french avatar NOT UK. I checked. Honestly don't know how the avatar was in the screenshot when it's not in the pack.
03-16-2015, 11:06 PM #10
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Complete waste of money, don't bother buying a OG name :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo