03-15-2015, 05:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!

So recently I bought a PS4 and I tried signing up, turns out that over 98% of OG names are taken. So I decided to post this thread ask your guys / ladies if you are willing to sell your account to me? I was looking for an account with around 3 - 4 characters long.

Thank you!
03-16-2015, 11:55 PM #11
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Funzaur View Post
It's common sense you told me you would send me the avatar. You made 1 update where all avatars were black. 2nd had 120 or 130. 3rd has 160. Still no Tomb Raider avatar like you said. No point in arguing so do what you want. It's a french avatar NOT UK. I checked. Honestly don't know how the avatar was in the screenshot when it's not in the pack.
You can't make any more 4 letters dude they are all taken :p

Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Ignore you? I told you I am busy & that I DON'T send avatars out to select people, they ALL get released on my Avatars thread, if you supported my thread then you would notice I updated.

And damn this funzaur kid is mad asf lol
03-16-2015, 11:56 PM #12
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Angry View Post

I know dude, spent shit load on brand new avatars and he's crying Facepalm
03-16-2015, 11:56 PM #13
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Golden
Hey NGU!

So recently I bought a PS4 and I tried signing up, turns out that over 98% of OG names are taken. So I decided to post this thread ask your guys / ladies if you are willing to sell your account to me? I was looking for an account with around 3 - 4 characters long.

Thank you!

Whats your budget? I got some good ogs. PM me
03-17-2015, 01:48 AM #14
I know dude, spent shit load on brand new avatars and he's crying Facepalm

All you use NGU for is to get rep. What's the point in that? I see you comment all every little post with a smiley face.
03-17-2015, 01:48 AM #15
Originally posted by Angry View Post

4 letters aren't all taken LOL, you can't make a 3. You must buy og psn accounts that's why you don't know.
03-17-2015, 01:50 AM #16
Hate
Space Ninja
4 letters aren't all taken LOL, you can't make a 3. You must buy og psn accounts that's why you don't know.

Then go right ahead go make one lmao won't be OG. All of them are taken :p
03-17-2015, 01:52 AM #17
Stunz
Former Staff
All you use NGU for is to get rep. What's the point in that? I see you comment all every little post with a smiley face.
How do I use NextGenUpdate for just rep? It's called doing my job as a staff member dude.
03-17-2015, 02:09 AM #18
How do I use NextGenUpdate for just rep? It's called doing my job as a staff member dude.

Well you ain't doing such a good job considering I asked for a GTA EFLC menu YES ""EFLC"" and you upload a GTA 4 menu for me LOL. Do you have a problem in your head?
03-17-2015, 02:15 AM #19
Stunz
Former Staff
Well you ain't doing such a good job considering I asked for a GTA EFLC menu YES ""EFLC"" and you upload a GTA 4 menu for me LOL. Do you have a problem in your head?
Do you have a problem reading Skype Messages? I didn't say i'm releasing my private menu..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo