Post: Error 80710092, sony getting hacked? Or updating servers.
05-17-2015, 07:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ****BACK ONLINE****REPORTS OF PSN WERE DOWN AND UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO PSN ACROSS U.S - CANADA AND GERMANY IN APPARENT LIZARD SQUAD ATTACKS* OFW AND CFW PSN USERS IN DIFFERENT AREAS UNABLE TO SIGN INTO PSN*

CFW USERS BE AWARE THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT US, THIS IS *OFW AND CFW* REST ASSURED THERE IS NO TALKS ABOUT SPOOFERS PATCHED AS OF YET.

***THIS IS NOW CONFIRMED***
***THERE IS ALSO WORD OF ANOTHER ERROR CODE 80710B36 IS SHOWING IN GERMANY***
PLEASE POST ANY OTHER ERROR CODES FROM DIFFERENT REGIONS HAVING ISSUES SIGNING INTO PSN

So all day today Ive been getting the Error Message 80710092 not for the whole day but every couple hours when i sign out and try to sign back in I get that error, My connection is fine, everything is fine i was literally just online 2 seconds ago signed off and back on and error, can someone let me know if there experiencing the same thing, and if they may know what it is, should we be expecting a patch for spoofers,,, any info would be nice, its not fun seeing this error and having no issues a second before, thanks NGU community

You must login or register to view this content. ----> sony updates **Some services are experiencing issues** Sunday, May 17th 2015 2:45 am PDT Account Management

UPDATE Sign In- Affected Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to signing in or creating an account on PlayStation®Network. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

*LIZARD SQUADS TWITTER*- You must login or register to view this content.

*REPORTS OF SONY BEING HACKED*-->link below
You must login or register to view this content.

*SONY TALKS ABOUT ERRORS AND LIZARD SQUAD*

*SONY OUTAGES*
*LOTS OF NEWS ROLLING IN. PLEASE POST WITH ANY INFORMATION*
Last edited by iAmChump ; 05-17-2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: PSN UNDER MAINTENANCE, OR UNDER ATTACK
05-17-2015, 09:41 AM #11
Originally posted by oR View Post
Confirm Lizard Squad at it again like on Christmas atleast they claiming to take credit for it on Twitter but we all know they successfully DDOS xbox live & psn on Christmas so hope its not as bad 😝

Claims of lizard Squad were on may 15th its the 17th and there still down, its either not lizard or they been ddosing none stop for 2 days. lol damn,,,
05-17-2015, 09:44 AM #12
Down in texas
05-17-2015, 09:46 AM #13
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by GetMadCHUMP View Post
Claims of lizard Squad were on may 15th its the 17th and there still down, its either not lizard or they been ddosing none stop for 2 days. lol damn,,,

but why only some people getting this errors, others are still online just like all psn server
(All Services are up and running)
thats so strange
Last edited by Pula ; 05-17-2015 at 09:49 AM.
05-17-2015, 09:47 AM #14
Originally posted by Pula View Post
but why only some people getting this errors, others are still online just like all psn server thats so strange

Exactly why i dont think its Lizard Squad.
05-17-2015, 09:48 AM #15
but why only some people getting this errors, others are still online just like all psn server thats so strange

And the people online....ONCE they sign off they will receive the same Error code,
05-17-2015, 09:52 AM #16
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
And the people online....ONCE they sign off they will receive the same Error code,

damn this sounds not good, first i thought my spoofer got patched but this ist also on ofw i checed my second ps3 same shit :/
05-17-2015, 09:55 AM #17
damn this sounds not good, first i thought my spoofer got patched but this ist also on ofw i checed my second ps3 same shit :/

Trust me thats usually the first thing i do , sign onto my ofw ps3, and make sure we werent patched, but so far, this ones becoming a slow problem around the world. canada and us is one thing but germany now. crazy .
05-17-2015, 10:04 AM #18
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
Trust me thats usually the first thing i do , sign onto my ofw ps3, and make sure we werent patched, but so far, this ones becoming a slow problem around the world. canada and us is one thing but germany now. crazy .

i was online some hours without no problems till 2am then i went to bed, and at 11 am the login was not possible
05-17-2015, 10:20 AM #19
It's funny i would not call them hacker's anyone can ddos nothing to it a 5 year old can do it people need to just not even talk about them dont even give them the rep they are nothing but wanna be's

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo