Post: Error 80710092, sony getting hacked? Or updating servers.
05-17-2015, 07:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ****BACK ONLINE****REPORTS OF PSN WERE DOWN AND UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO PSN ACROSS U.S - CANADA AND GERMANY IN APPARENT LIZARD SQUAD ATTACKS* OFW AND CFW PSN USERS IN DIFFERENT AREAS UNABLE TO SIGN INTO PSN*

CFW USERS BE AWARE THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT US, THIS IS *OFW AND CFW* REST ASSURED THERE IS NO TALKS ABOUT SPOOFERS PATCHED AS OF YET.

***THIS IS NOW CONFIRMED***
***THERE IS ALSO WORD OF ANOTHER ERROR CODE 80710B36 IS SHOWING IN GERMANY***
PLEASE POST ANY OTHER ERROR CODES FROM DIFFERENT REGIONS HAVING ISSUES SIGNING INTO PSN

So all day today Ive been getting the Error Message 80710092 not for the whole day but every couple hours when i sign out and try to sign back in I get that error, My connection is fine, everything is fine i was literally just online 2 seconds ago signed off and back on and error, can someone let me know if there experiencing the same thing, and if they may know what it is, should we be expecting a patch for spoofers,,, any info would be nice, its not fun seeing this error and having no issues a second before, thanks NGU community

You must login or register to view this content. ----> sony updates **Some services are experiencing issues** Sunday, May 17th 2015 2:45 am PDT Account Management

UPDATE Sign In- Affected Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to signing in or creating an account on PlayStation®Network. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

*LIZARD SQUADS TWITTER*- You must login or register to view this content.

*REPORTS OF SONY BEING HACKED*-->link below
You must login or register to view this content.

*SONY TALKS ABOUT ERRORS AND LIZARD SQUAD*

*SONY OUTAGES*
*LOTS OF NEWS ROLLING IN. PLEASE POST WITH ANY INFORMATION*
Last edited by iAmChump ; 05-17-2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: PSN UNDER MAINTENANCE, OR UNDER ATTACK
05-17-2015, 10:25 AM #20
Originally posted by DexTeamFTW View Post
It's funny i would not call them hacker's anyone can ddos nothing to it a 5 year old can do it people need to just not even talk about them dont even give them the rep they are nothing but wanna be's

I dont disagree but i do disagree that this time is Lizard Squad , I never had Problems at the time of the ddosing reports , but two days later now when their own twitter states nothing about hitting sony again , i have a feeling its sony maintenance, but i have no clue whats going on, and indeed you are right a little kid can be taught how to press a button and send amounts of packets to a clients ip to overload the ip and cause it to crash for a short period of time. not very hard nor does it take a genius . lol so u are right

The following 2 users say thank you to iAmChump for this useful post:

DexTeamFTW, Father Luckeyy
05-17-2015, 10:28 AM #21
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by GetMadCHUMP View Post
I dont disagree but i do disagree that this time is Lizard Squad , I never had Problems at the time of the ddosing reports , but two days later now when their own twitter states nothing about hitting sony again , i have a feeling its sony maintenance, but i have no clue whats going on, and indeed you are right a little kid can be taught how to press a button and send amounts of packets to a clients ip to overload the ip and cause it to crash for a short period of time. not very hard nor does it take a genius . lol so u are right

last time they did it sony patched all or spoofers with a sideeffekt becose of this jerks i realy hate them
05-17-2015, 10:29 AM #22
Originally posted by Pula View Post
last time they did it sony patched all or spoofers with a sideeffekt becose of this jerks i realy hate them

Thats what im worried about , sony patching cfw users.
05-17-2015, 10:30 AM #23
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
Thats what im worried about , sony patching cfw users.

i bet they know now exaktly what to do, last time it was not planed it was just a sideffekt i think they got suprised too :/
05-17-2015, 10:32 AM #24
Originally posted by Pula View Post
i bet they know now exaktly what to do, last time it was not planed it was just a sideffekt i think they got suprised too :/

I really hope so. no new spoofer patch, ill be cheesed, it seems everytime sony gets hit, they hit us back just as hard.
05-17-2015, 10:38 AM #25

I do think it is sony maintenance because the day before yesterday i had to call them to get my email changed because i used a fake email an could not change my pass an they said that they were having problems on the Psn
05-17-2015, 11:00 AM #26
Seriously, what thebfucknis theirbproblem??? What do they gain from this? They're like the retard Stevie from mad TV"look what I can do" fucking feminine ass bitches
05-17-2015, 11:06 AM #27
Originally posted by cravensjoey99 View Post
Seriously, what thebfucknis theirbproblem??? What do they gain from this? They're like the retard Stevie from mad TV"look what I can do" fucking feminine ass bitches

I feel your pain, AND LMFAO . ITS STUART... WHAT DID MAMA SAY, I LOVE MAD TV, lmfao and, I DONT think we should give this one to the Lizard Squad just yet. it may be sony maintenance , from the last attacks 2 nights ago,
05-17-2015, 12:38 PM #28
Omfg my friend found a solution. So, connect your computer to vpn, then connect your ps3 with same vpn(lool it up) put region as Japan, and viola

The following user thanked cravensjoey99 for this useful post:

zshred

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo