09-17-2010, 11:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Vssiky from nextgenupdate.com was metioned over @You must login or register to view this content. today. WTG!!

Here's what they said:

You knew it was going to happen: Trophy Hacks! The only caveat: You can’t sync with PSN, which makes it a cool hack, for now (no online cheating). Vssiky over at nextgenupdate.com has written a detailed tutorial on how to hex edit your way to the top (of the offline world).

Check it out:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr08ElBmP2Q]YouTube - [PS3] Platinum any PS3 game INSTANTLY![/ame]

If/when you can sync with PSN, by whatever means, it’ll likely put you at risk of getting banned. Play honest. Don’t be a dick.

Inside the trophy collection section on your XMB, there are games represented by thier TROPUSR.DAT(s) respectively, where you can view the % of a game, what have you unlocked, etc. TROPUSR.DAT stores all of that information. Basically to get everything unlocked on a game, you will need to edit that game’s TROPUSR.DAT.

Manually editting TROPUSR.DAT can take a while to get used to. But after learning where and which byte to change, you will be able to platinum a game in no time.

You’ll need the following:

•A hacked PS3 running You must login or register to view this content.

•A Hex Editor

You must login or register to view this content. by CJPC

•An FTP client for your PC (Windows, Mac, Linux
etc.)

Then You must login or register to view this content.. Nice work, Vssiky.

The following user thanked NextGenTactics for this useful post:

Tony_xMUFCx
09-17-2010, 11:29 PM #2
Undercovermc
NGU's Resident Realist
The original thread (that you even linked to) was posted on this forum.
09-18-2010, 12:06 AM #3
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
Seems too hard to achieve.
09-18-2010, 12:10 AM #4
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
You won't get banned, all you have to do is use your brain and edit multiple Trophy Data's and edit the time stamps. If you editthe time stamps and make it look legit, then what have Sony got to suspect or what evidence have they got to ban you?
09-18-2010, 01:27 AM #5
ps3user_ngu
Pokemon Trainer
if can’t sync with PSN, why bother to do it?
09-18-2010, 01:33 AM #6
Originally posted by Undercovermc View Post
The original thread (that you even linked to) was posted on this forum.

I know this sherlock, i'm posting what ps3hacks SAID about him. try-n-catch up will ya?..LOL
09-18-2010, 02:03 AM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by ngu View Post
if can’t sync with PSN, why bother to do it?

LOL agree, wtf is the point when its not on ur PSN account?
09-18-2010, 02:04 AM #8
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
It's an ultimately worthless hack since jailbreak can be detected and your PS3 banned from PSN. It's a good idea though, because if things were different you could easily plat games that have 1 trophy left that you've never been able to get.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

09-18-2010, 03:09 AM #9
Originally posted by Ix
You won't get banned, all you have to do is use your brain and edit multiple Trophy Data's and edit the time stamps. If you editthe time stamps and make it look legit, then what have Sony got to suspect or what evidence have they got to ban you?

Lol... Sufoor did my Xbox360 account (perfectly with legit timestamps and everything, with everything I am about to list below) and I was still reset.

What makes you think Sony is dumber than Microsoft?

There are MANY ways they can check... in game stats, when you logged into PSN, date the save was created, impossibly achieved trophies in a short amount of time, when the save/file was last edited, cross checking the time you were online to when you achieved the trophy.

Seriously, if you think that you wont be Zero'ed or (worse) Banned for this... then I guess I'll let you live under your rock till the hurricane blows on through.
09-18-2010, 03:20 AM #10
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by mastarifla View Post

Seriously, if you think that you wont be Zero'ed or (worse) Banned for this... then I guess I'll let you live under your rock till the hurricane blows on through.

I seriously loved this. Truely I did. This is exactly how I feel and believe about all of this "hacking" by jailbreak. I am just sitting back and going to watch everyone get their systems banned while I keep playing Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo