04-01-2011, 11:21 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This will come in handy to whoever is trying to get the platinum on this game but isn't very good at it (like me :p). These wasn't in the Huge Cheat PKG thread so I thought that I would add them here since trophy hunters will have more use for them. I stumbled across these on PSX-Scene, if you have any questions then you should ask the guy who originally made the thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
First of all, credit to crustybread1111 & Inaudax for explaining what offsets to mod to make this.

I DO NOT ADVOCATE CHEATING ONLINE WITH THIS, DON'T BE A ****SUCKER AND RUIN THE GAME FOR OTHERS

Now, onto business. This eboot will make it so no enemies can harm you, with the exception of the red knight and apparently one boss. To my knowledge there are no side effects, as I'm playing through it, I'm making notes of what has changed.

Enemies Notes (God Mode)
Standard enemies won't hurt you
Fire won't hurt you
Dragons won't hurt you
Falling WILL hurt you
Traps WILL hurt you
Lava WILL hurt you [just found that out the hard way]
Corpse Ball WILL hurt you
Red Phantoms WILL hurt you
Black Phantoms WILL hurt you
Miranda WILL hurt you
Old Monk WILL hurt you
Old King Doran WILL hurt you [just had my ass stomped in surprise]
Fire and enemies won't damage the environment (e.g. wood, crates, etc.)
World Tendency is NOT locked. Extensive testing done.

No AI Notes:
After killing the first Maneater, the second will spawn but not fly into range. Turn AI back on to continue.Storm King won't come low enough for you to kill. Swap for a no-enemy-damage eboot.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enemies don't harm you [for the most part - see notes]

AI is turned off, pretty straight forward.

AI is turned off and you have max souls, again, straight forward.

Here's a fun one. Enemies don't harm you AND souls are maxed out at 999,999,999 AND they never run out. [seriously overpowered] [credit to Inaudax for the idea and where to look in IDA]

Max Souls, No Enemy Damage. For use with backup managers! Load the original eboot via backup manager of choice, then run the packge

You must login or register to view this content.:
100% drop rate, increased inventory space. [credit to turk645]

Install it as standard, and move your usrdir files to hdd0/DMS_GAME/usrdir

Again, much thanks to crustybread1111 & Inaudax, give them credit where it's due!

When he says move your USRDIR to HDD0/DMS_GAME/USRDIR/. You have to create that directory yourself on either a Filemanager or FTP.

I have been using the Max Souls & No Damage on 3.55 with backup manager (donwload link in red) and it works perfectly.

First, boot the game from your preferred backup manager and then launch the .PKG. The other PKG's are not meant for backup managers so if you use them in the same way you'll get an error upon starting the game because the other PKG's are edited to boot from the HDD and not the BDVD.

The BDVD downloads are the easiest to move since you basically install them and go, just boot from backup manager and then press the PKG after the Demon Souls disk has appeared in the XMB.

Use this along with max_killer's saves and you should be able to platinum this in one playthrough.

EDIT: Why the shit are so many people looking at this and not posting a reply? :O
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 04-02-2011 at 11:36 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

devilking, momotheboss, ripherup, SHAkA, uaeonly
04-02-2011, 07:19 AM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
hey thanks for the post ive just downloaded the game and i will try the pkg cheers
04-02-2011, 07:46 AM #3
thank you man
04-02-2011, 08:07 AM #4
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by devilking View Post
thank you man

Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
hey thanks for the post ive just downloaded the game and i will try the pkg cheers

At least with these you can actually enjoy the game if you're not any good at it (like me :p). This game is complete brutal, to get the spell and miracles learned trophy you have to do 2-3 playthrough and on your second, the difficulty rises by 60% :wtf:
04-02-2011, 09:44 AM #5
momotheboss
Do a barrel roll!
thanks !
i think i'll be able to plat' this game =D
04-02-2011, 09:49 AM #6
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by momotheboss View Post
thanks !
i think i'll be able to plat' this game =D

That's what I'm doing now, use them along with max's saves and you can get a platinum in 1 playthrough. All you have to do is defeat the bosses and only two can hurt you so it should be ok.
04-02-2011, 09:52 AM #7
momotheboss
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ix
That's what I'm doing now, use them along with max's saves and you can get a platinum in 1 playthrough. All you have to do is defeat the bosses and only two can hurt you so it should be ok.

yeah i will test, if its very easy, i'll download the other version for more plat' :carling:
04-02-2011, 10:22 AM #8
SHAkA
League Champion
im playing the game at the moment im just looking for savefile somewhere here in NGU
04-02-2011, 11:21 AM #9
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
im playing the game at the moment im just looking for savefile somewhere here in NGU

There's two on here by max_killer (I think that's his name). He uploaded one save which gives you all the weapon trophies and another save where you have to buy the last spell and miracle for them two trophies so all you have to do is defeat the bosses. **NOTE** that only old monk boss can hurt you, you can defeat the king with poison cloud and then running away and he don't attack you, youtube it

The following user thanked Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

SHAkA
04-02-2011, 12:22 PM #10
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Ix
There's two on here by max_killer (I think that's his name). He uploaded one save which gives you all the weapon trophies and another save where you have to buy the last spell and miracle for them two trophies so all you have to do is defeat the bosses. **NOTE** that only old monk boss can hurt you, you can defeat the king with poison cloud and then running away and he don't attack you, youtube it

ill look for it many thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo