04-21-2011, 12:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys here is a save game file for the ps3 this file will put your Midnight Club Los Angeles to 100 percent complete and give you $1,000,000,000 for you to buy cars of of rate my ride.

Ps3 Download link:

You must login or register to view this content.

This link is fully working and this save does work as many people have downloaded it.

Copy your midnight club save to your usb drive then take out you usb and plug it into your computer. Open up the ps3 file then the savedata file then your midnight club file and then you will see loads of different file. The save game you downloaded open the ps3, savedata, then the next file. Now copy all of the the files in the folders and paste them into your file and overwrite all of them. Plug your usb in copy save back over go on MDNTCLB and there you are all done Enjoy Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to VerbzGFX for this useful post:

isigo, TEXAS24_ReStEr, WASTEDFREEDOM
05-19-2011, 08:46 AM #20
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
I can't get this to work either (I'm on kmeaw CFW). I've used FTP to transfer the right files but whenever the game starts I get a message saying the save data is corrupted and won't let me continue.

For those of you who did get it to work, what program or methods did you use to get this save to work?
05-23-2011, 02:49 PM #21
Hey m8 its a good save game file i didn't know where to put it at the time m8 sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

This save will work for any Disc m8 so dont worry Smile.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

It does work m8 your just not doing it properly :(.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

This doesn't work for CFW sorry i will post it up in the post description Smile.
06-06-2011, 07:53 PM #22
FxR
Gobble
Thanks man, going to go try it now Winky Winky
06-21-2011, 11:00 AM #23
i install it, i get all the cars and money. it only says 7% complete and i try to get a trophy that i havnt got, Rate my Ride and it doesnt unlock, how to i get the platinum on this plz help?
06-21-2011, 08:27 PM #24
i♥u
Bounty hunter
If I do this will it block me from getting new trophys ??
06-22-2011, 12:39 AM #25
mcooper101
Rayne Avenger FTW
To everyone, you can NOT EARN ANY TROPHIES ON THIS SAVE OR ANYONE ELSES. Midnight Club is encrypted so that the save remembers what trophies you got and earned on that save, so switching the save to another PS3 will simply not do any good because the save 'thinks' you already got the trophy, therefore you can't earn it. Im 100% sure of this because my main PSN 'mcooper101' was not used for very long when Midnight Club came out, I didn't know the password to my account, so I could still play on it but couldn't sign up for Rockstar Social Club. So I made a new account, beat the game, got the Audi R8, got 84% trophies, and decided to transfer the save back to my other account. 'Mcooper101' only had 54%, and when I even created a new game a say I beat the muscle champ the trophy wouldn't unlock. So to fix this, you will need to earn the trophies legitly on this game, this save is simply for the fun.
NOTE: To fix if you use/used this save, you need to:
1. Delete save data (Save Data Utility Folder)
2. Delete game data (Game Data Utility Folder) --**THIS WILL DELETE ALL THE PATCHES, AND DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT, INCLUDING SOUTH CENTRAL, AND VEHICLE PACK 1 & 2**
3. Make a new save and start over.
06-23-2011, 03:30 AM #26
thanks m8 gonna use this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo