Post: Please do this if you are posting cfw trophy hacks!
05-03-2011, 01:18 PM #1
cian232
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know that it is very rare for an actual USB GAME SAVE to come along nowadays but for you people posting CFW saves could you please put "CFW only" or something to that effect in the title, PLEASE! So that when and if a USB GAME SAVE comes along us non CFW ps3 users can see it.

I didnt know where else to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong section, a mod can move it if he/she likes.

Thank You

The following 3 users say thank you to cian232 for this useful post:

jakeshl, RooskyEagle, sr50
05-07-2011, 03:24 PM #20
couldn't agree with OP more, although it is rarer to find USB trophy hacks nowadays, i still think it's more convinent and saves a lot of people time to actually put CFW in the title, can't say how many times i've read through threads trying to figure it out (and get excited) and seeing countless amounts of people asking if it's for CFW only. So far i've had 3 accounts where i got excited, but found it was CFW only, i was gutted lol
05-08-2011, 05:09 PM #21
Default Avatar
Mistry
i agree there should be a way to tell if a hack is for ofw or cfw
05-08-2011, 09:16 PM #22
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mattyboy93 View Post
couldn't agree with OP more, although it is rarer to find USB trophy hacks nowadays, i still think it's more convinent and saves a lot of people time to actually put CFW in the title, can't say how many times i've read through threads trying to figure it out (and get excited) and seeing countless amounts of people asking if it's for CFW only. So far i've had 3 accounts where i got excited, but found it was CFW only, i was gutted lol

This is exactly how i feel m8, you get all excited over a game you have and there is a thread about it , saying trophy hack, and your like YYYEESSS!! finally. Then you find out 6 pages into the replys its a CFW only :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo