Post: Please do this if you are posting cfw trophy hacks!
05-03-2011, 01:18 PM #1
cian232
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know that it is very rare for an actual USB GAME SAVE to come along nowadays but for you people posting CFW saves could you please put "CFW only" or something to that effect in the title, PLEASE! So that when and if a USB GAME SAVE comes along us non CFW ps3 users can see it.

I didnt know where else to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong section, a mod can move it if he/she likes.

Thank You

The following 3 users say thank you to cian232 for this useful post:

jakeshl, RooskyEagle, sr50
05-04-2011, 02:05 PM #11
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Ix
CFW is a prefix that you can have when you make a thread, some people just aren't using it.

there used to be.but i can not find it now when i make a thread.
05-04-2011, 09:47 PM #12
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ix
CFW is a prefix that you can have when you make a thread, some people just aren't using it.

Some people should start then m8 eh? Smile

EDIT: Didnt see then above post sorry, well maybe they should bring the CFW prefix back.
05-04-2011, 10:22 PM #13
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
there used to be.but i can not find it now when i make a thread.

Originally posted by cian232 View Post
Some people should start then m8 eh? Smile

EDIT: Didnt see then above post sorry, well maybe they should bring the CFW prefix back.

That must be because of the update to vB4, a message to a mod or a thread in the suggestions section will get their attention. However, they are working hard on bringing new, old, and replacement features so just be patient and they'll come round eventually.
05-04-2011, 11:50 PM #14
karimkz
Space Ninja
Just put it ppl stop complaining... not that hard to put (CFW) in ur thread title FACEPALM
05-05-2011, 01:26 PM #15
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by karimkz View Post
Just put it ppl stop complaining... not that hard to put (CFW) in ur thread title FACEPALM

i agree with this guy Smile
05-05-2011, 03:30 PM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
people defo need to put that in the title, half the time its just a waste of time looking at a post and then if its just aload of shit dont expect not to get a groan

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

cian232
05-05-2011, 08:54 PM #17
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xLew
people defo need to put that in the title, half the time its just a waste of time looking at a post and then if its just aload of shit dont expect not to get a groan

exactly, like 50% of the time you dont see the letters CFW or JB for like 5 pages of replys, not everybody has a Jailbroken ps3.

The following user thanked cian232 for this useful post:

xLew--
05-06-2011, 09:36 AM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
i used to not now lol
05-06-2011, 09:20 PM #19
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xLew
i used to not now lol

was it worth it m8 ?