Post: Please do this if you are posting cfw trophy hacks!
05-03-2011, 01:18 PM #1
cian232
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know that it is very rare for an actual USB GAME SAVE to come along nowadays but for you people posting CFW saves could you please put "CFW only" or something to that effect in the title, PLEASE! So that when and if a USB GAME SAVE comes along us non CFW ps3 users can see it.

I didnt know where else to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong section, a mod can move it if he/she likes.

Thank You

The following 3 users say thank you to cian232 for this useful post:

jakeshl, RooskyEagle, sr50
05-03-2011, 04:49 PM #2
DemonPaladin
Bad Meets Evil
or you could just not leach...
05-03-2011, 04:54 PM #3
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
What if we don't know to what extent that it works with CFW? What if we are simply posting to have somebody test? Deal with it.
05-03-2011, 05:32 PM #4
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by cian232 View Post
I know that it is very rare for an actual USB GAME SAVE to come along nowadays but for you people posting CFW saves could you please put "CFW only" or something to that effect in the title, PLEASE! So that when and if a USB GAME SAVE comes along us non CFW ps3 users can see it.

I didnt know where else to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong section, a mod can move it if he/she likes.

Thank You

i agree with this, but only if it was proven for CFW only

Originally posted by proskatercam View Post
What if we don't know to what extent that it works with CFW? What if we are simply posting to have somebody test? Deal with it.

if you dont know what extent it works with CFW, then the OP should state that it is just a save and that no-one has tested it yet.

The following 2 users say thank you to clitwub for this useful post:

cian232, RooskyEagle
05-03-2011, 06:59 PM #5
so everyone would see clearer.

The following 2 users say thank you to mike62580 for this useful post:

cian232, RooskyEagle
05-03-2011, 09:30 PM #6
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DemonPaladin View Post
or you could just not leach...

How am i "leaching" then hhmm?? I am merely trying to clear things up for people who have CFW/JB and people who dont. How is that a form of leaching?

Originally posted by proskatercam View Post

I am "dealing with it" cant you see im posting a thread about it?

It takes to seconds to type "CFW hack" or "CFW game save" its not like im asking someone to write the ****ing bible for christs sake!

Thanks you to the two people with brains in this thrread Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to cian232 for this useful post:

clitwub, RooskyEagle
05-03-2011, 11:06 PM #7
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Originally posted by cian232 View Post
How am i "leaching" then hhmm?? I am merely trying to clear things up for people who have CFW/JB and people who dont. How is that a form of leaching?

I am "dealing with it" cant you see im posting a thread about it?

It takes to seconds to type "CFW hack" or "CFW game save" its not like im asking someone to write the ****ing bible for christs sake!

Thanks you to the two people with brains in this thrread Smile

I don't have a brain because I don't agree with you? Nice logic.
05-03-2011, 11:28 PM #8
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
no name calling please
i dont use cfw and I DONT care if others do, but it would be nice if to know right off the bat if a save is cfw or not, so i dont have to dig through a hundred CFW threads just to find 1 regular one.

P.S. i post my own saves and i let everyone know that they are just saves to be tested.

The following user thanked RooskyEagle for this useful post:

cian232
05-04-2011, 11:00 AM #9
cian232
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RooskyEagle View Post
no name calling please
i dont use cfw and I DONT care if others do, but it would be nice if to know right off the bat if a save is cfw or not, so i dont have to dig through a hundred CFW threads just to find 1 regular one.

P.S. i post my own saves and i let everyone know that they are just saves to be tested.

Exactly my point, you read a thread and its save something interesting like "motorstorm save 50% trophys" and you think hmmm interesting, then you read the thread and even the user who posts the thread he doesn't even say if its a CFW hack most of the time so in most threads you either have to post a reply asking if its CFW only or read about 5 pages of posts before you find someone who has already asked said question. Pointless when someone could just type "CFW/JB" in the title.
05-04-2011, 11:22 AM #10
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
CFW is a prefix that you can have when you make a thread, some people just aren't using it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo