05-13-2011, 05:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

Here is my "UP" plat save. feel free to use it. i have not tested it yet and dont know what trophys you'll get but if someone test it please post here so that others can know.

You must login or register to view this content.

You can go to level select which is useful to finish the game.
Yes i know its an easy game and no need to hack to plat it but i just uploaded it for the use of others.

The following 2 users say thank you to uaeonly for this useful post:

ady, Ix Benere xI
05-13-2011, 05:40 PM #2
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
Hi guys,

Here is my "UP" plat save. feel free to use it. i have not tested it yet and dont know what trophys you'll get but if someone test it please post here so that others can know.

You must login or register to view this content.

You can go to level select which is useful to finish the game.
Yes i know its an easy game and no need to hack to plat it but i just uploaded it for the use of others.

Thanks for the upload although it's not a hard or long game I'm sure that someone will find use for it. If not, it's not exactly a hard platinum to achieve anyway, I myself already have the platinum but thanks anyway :y:
05-14-2011, 02:35 PM #3
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
i have this game, platin'd it on my cfw ps3 but couldnt sync, i deleted some updates for games or something and when i put the game back on it wiped my plat, did it on trivial pursuit too, ill try this when i get home ty
05-17-2011, 10:17 AM #4
P.S to all,

I have not downloaded any updates for this game if there was any.
05-17-2011, 12:41 PM #5
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
i tried the save, nothing popped for me but when playing lvl's and messing around i got over 50%, i think 3-4 gold trophies, for collecting, multiplayer maps, beating last lvl and few more, ty for save, im not completeing this game again, this helped alot Smile
05-17-2011, 02:57 PM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ady View Post
i tried the save, nothing popped for me but when playing lvl's and messing around i got over 50%, i think 3-4 gold trophies, for collecting, multiplayer maps, beating last lvl and few more, ty for save, im not completeing this game again, this helped alot Smile

does the save file corrupt when you save over it?
05-19-2011, 10:40 AM #7
KingOfPain
Do a barrel roll!
what is mean with not testet?
05-22-2011, 12:47 PM #8
Originally posted by KingOfPain View Post
what is mean with not testet?

Not tested means i don't know if it will pop trophys for others or not

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

you're most welcome. did you use FTP or USB method?

this will help the users.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by ady View Post

05-22-2011, 05:22 PM #9
KingOfPain
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by uaeonly View Post
Not tested means i don't know if it will pop trophys for others or not

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

okey thanks for this information
07-19-2011, 02:01 AM #10
u dont need a save for this game. it is too easy. it took me the most 4 hours and i took my time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo