Post: Mortal Kombat 9 Outstanding! Trophy Glitch. Needs Testing!!!
05-21-2011, 12:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so heres the deal, everyone knows for the trophy you need to get 10 Online Ranked in a row. Well I'm looking at my stats right now, my Ranked Matches r 33-34 with a best streak of 6. And i know for a fact I've haven't won 10 in a row. Yet somehow I got this trophy. So here could be something to try. Play ur online ranked matches, and if u r going to lose just hit start and quit really quick. Thats what ive been doing. i get pissed lol. and i've seen all the fatalities... i dont need to see them again. :P

But yeah, someone should give it a shot and let me know how it goes. I never thought I would get this trophy because of all the cheap Smoke spammers... but i think i might be on to something. Happy
05-25-2011, 11:10 PM #11
MonsterFun
Little One
can you please upload your save ?
05-26-2011, 12:15 PM #12
Originally posted by MonsterFun View Post
can you please upload your save ?

the save is useless because the stats are stored ONLINE (confirmed).
05-26-2011, 12:57 PM #13
MonsterFun
Little One
Originally posted by frederic1 View Post
the save is useless because the stats are stored ONLINE (confirmed).

are you sure?
I've seen a video where someone with his own save on a second console unlock online trophys.
05-26-2011, 03:39 PM #14
did he unlock them while going online ? if so it's normal because the game checks your online stats on the server and not on the gamesave. so you can unlock the online trophies only if you use the same PSN Account as the gamesave owner (so it's useless).
05-27-2011, 04:27 AM #15
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
I just quitted after a loss when I was 8-0 & I got a loss still..Not Happy or Sad FML

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo