06-08-2011, 10:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys can I request a Eternal Sonata ps3 game save with applied cheat at the beginning. Because Iam on OFW and I can't cheat by using modded pkg file.
Thanks
07-18-2011, 11:06 PM #11
kuruptaz
Pokemon Trainer
ive tried to get this game working so that i can get the hacked gamesave for you but no matter what i do i just cant get the game to start, i do apolagise for getting your hopes up

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by cnycenc View Post
No problem, that's cool. I'd be MORE than happy to have that to see if it works...!!!

^^^^ forgot to quote u
07-19-2011, 03:38 AM #12
Originally posted by kuruptaz View Post
ive tried to get this game working so that i can get the hacked gamesave for you but no matter what i do i just cant get the game to start, i do apolagise for getting your hopes up

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

^^^^ forgot to quote u

It's cool, it's not a problem... I ended up buying the Xbox 360 version as well... I hacked the save on that version and looking forward to going through the PS3 version the regular way...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo