06-08-2011, 10:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys can I request a Eternal Sonata ps3 game save with applied cheat at the beginning. Because Iam on OFW and I can't cheat by using modded pkg file.
Thanks
06-09-2011, 01:12 PM #2
anyone :embarrassed::n00b:
06-12-2011, 09:56 AM #3
ok I will go out now and buy another PS3 with CFW :dumb:

right Plank :plank:
07-10-2011, 02:42 AM #4
Is anyone able to make a save game mod/hack that I can use for this game? Just recently purchased the game (Eternal Sonata) for PS3. Unfortunately on OFW 3.66.

Is it possible to make or hack the save on OFW near the beginning of the game for max money/stats? I really don't want to have to purchase the X360 version to hack it...
07-10-2011, 03:00 AM #5
kuruptaz
Pokemon Trainer
is eternal sonata any good? i might download it and make that save for u, are u using the pal version of the game?
07-10-2011, 10:48 PM #6
Originally posted by kuruptaz View Post
is eternal sonata any good? i might download it and make that save for u, are u using the pal version of the game?

I just purchased the game (and just started it btw), and since I am in the very beginnings of the game, I can't say for sure now exactly how it is, but I am enjoying what I'm going through so far. I purchased this game after experiencing Tales of Vesperia and I *HIGHLY* enjoyed that game. I have beaten that game 3x already.

Just to note I am using the US/NTSC version of the game. Not sure if the PAL hack/save would work or not. I USED to have 3.55 CFW and was using PAL saves for FFXIII and they worked fine when I was using hacks/saves for that game, but I'm hoping PAL saves work for the US version of Eternal Sonata.

I know I may not be able to convince you, but if you are able to make a save/hack with OFW 3.66, I'm DEFINITELY willing to pay, and yeah, I admit, that sounds odd coming from a newbie here on this site, but I've been a loooooooong time lurker.
07-11-2011, 12:11 AM #7
kuruptaz
Pokemon Trainer
No payment needed, what hacks are available for the game?
07-11-2011, 12:38 AM #8
Well, if it's anything like the X360 version, you can have max money, max stats, etc. I believe there is a .pkg for CFW for max stats, money, items as well. But again, I left CFW a while back and am on OFW and as such, I'm not sure if one can hack a save on CFW using a .pkg and transfer it over to a OFW PS3.

If you/anyone can't get max stats and money, I'd at least like a max money save close to the beginning.
07-11-2011, 10:16 PM #9
kuruptaz
Pokemon Trainer
i cant seem to find a ntsc version of the game im afraid, i'll send u the european save anyway soon as i have the game
07-11-2011, 11:04 PM #10
No problem, that's cool. I'd be MORE than happy to have that to see if it works...!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo