06-22-2011, 03:13 PM #1
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i kno this is about trophies but it is still a hack for a ps3.

this is the most simple way to do it. idk if this is known or if it has been posted before so no flaming plz.

all u have to do is go on your hacked ps3 with debug setting enabled then go to your trophies and go to one that is locked. now u just have to hover over it and push triangle. now there will be an option with a star by it that says "Unlock". go ahead and select it and let it do its thing. now u have an unlocked trophy without the work. do this as much as u like and have fun. dont go overboard tho. make it look legit by doing different trophies on different days. if u do it all in one day at 1pm it will look a lil funny.

The following 9 users groaned at gamer89117 for this awful post:

DC12X, erbisme4, Harley Quinn, Implicit, Jakeyy, Jaytech, MCPADDINGTON, smushpie, yoh2
06-22-2011, 03:15 PM #2
smash2k8
BAZINGA!
But they will NOT sync if you update your ps3 to 3.65
So its useless. Winky Winky
06-22-2011, 03:16 PM #3
yoh2
You talkin to me?
fail... this is not just old but a long time confirmed not working. look here

The following user thanked yoh2 for this useful post:

SHAkA
06-22-2011, 04:35 PM #4
MagicMickey
I defeated!
So old and so gay.

The following 2 users groaned at MagicMickey for this awful post:

SHAkA, TheFallen
06-22-2011, 04:35 PM #5
GGT
Fully Powered Gamer
You must login or register to view this content.
06-22-2011, 05:19 PM #6
xGeR
Pokemon Trainer
I agree with the others Awesome face
06-22-2011, 08:15 PM #7
xGoZZo
Banned
Do u always need a computer to hack stuff?
06-22-2011, 10:02 PM #8
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xGoZZo View Post
Do u always need a computer to hack stuff?

What kind of ****ing question is this? No, you can use a gameboy.

The following user thanked sithxnew for this useful post:

TheFallen
06-23-2011, 07:47 PM #9
idk but this is such a FAIL! also this is very old!!!!!! it doesnt work because of a trophy error on synchronization!!!! :420:
06-23-2011, 07:54 PM #10
DC12X
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post
i kno this is about trophies but it is still a hack for a ps3.

this is the most simple way to do it. idk if this is known or if it has been posted before so no flaming plz.

all u have to do is go on your hacked ps3 with debug setting enabled then go to your trophies and go to one that is locked. now u just have to hover over it and push triangle. now there will be an option with a star by it that says "Unlock". go ahead and select it and let it do its thing. now u have an unlocked trophy without the work. do this as much as u like and have fun. dont go overboard tho. make it look legit by doing different trophies on different days. if u do it all in one day at 1pm it will look a lil funny.

What if I can't find the Triangle Button Sad Awesome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo