Post: Platinum / 100% Savegames which does not give you Trophies
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title

Ill make a list of Games where u dont get any trophy with 100% Saves and Xploder, so u know which games u doesnt need to test Winky Winky

- Sonic the Hedgehog (PSN)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PSN)
- Resident Evil 4 (PSN)
- Zombie Apocalypse (PSN)
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone
- Super Stardust HD (PSN) (THX to Niiker)
- Alien Breed (PSN) [THX to flex0r]
- Sonic Generations (THX to johnnyla).

That are all for now, if u know one which isnt on the list quote me and ill add it to the list
Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

doomplaysow, Im A Stig, werdgawd, xLew--
01-12-2012, 09:08 PM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Edit: Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title

Ill make a list of Games where u dont get any trophy with 100% Saves and Xploder, so u know which games u doesnt need to test Winky Winky

- Sonic the Hedgehog (PSN)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PSN)
- Resident Evil 4 (PSN)
- Zombie Apocalypse (PSN)
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone
- Super Stardust HD (PSN) (THX to Niiker)
- Alien Breed (PSN) [THX to flex0r]
- Sonic Generations (THX to johnnyla).
- Killzone 2 (THX to daavio)

That are all for now, if u know one which isnt on the list quote me and ill add it to the list

erm killzone 2 you get a few pop up on load, and then if you do 1 of everything else you get the trophy, i can confirm this i also uploaded the save to the xploder database
01-12-2012, 09:31 PM #21
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by immortal View Post
actually you can get trophies from those saves. The saves just have to be saved right before the trophies pop. then user loads save and trophies pop. like streets of rage 2 trophies. I was able to use my friends sonic saves he made for me and got all the trophies. I agree you won't get them from a 100% save, but a incremental group of saves will pop the trophies, you just need to find someone who is good at sonic to make the saves.

can u give me those sonic saves please ?
Rep+
01-12-2012, 10:09 PM #22
aachten
Do a barrel roll!
i have tested Sonic Unleashed 100% Savegame and i got no Trophy.. and with a 100% savegame you cant get the damn Hot Dog Trophys because u cant play them anymore.
01-12-2012, 10:18 PM #23
dune64
Keeper
I tried an assassins creed brotherhood 100%save with da Vinci and replayed the last da Vinci mission and got nothing. I used xploder, but only needed the trophies for completing the da Vinci missions and 100% sync.
01-12-2012, 10:36 PM #24
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title :p

kz2 works on cfw but doesnt work with xploder?
01-12-2012, 11:48 PM #25
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
kz2 works on cfw but doesnt work with xploder?

KZ2 does work with xploder, you just need to finish any level on elite to unlock the elite trophy then 1 kill for the kill trophies 1 melee for the melee trophis etc...
01-13-2012, 04:36 AM #26
thehobliks
Do a barrel roll!
This is a pointless thread that's doing nothing but cause confusion
01-13-2012, 10:37 AM #27
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by thehobliks View Post
This is a pointless thread that's doing nothing but cause confusion

i agree - killzone 2 works with xploder you wont get survivor but will get heroic survivor.
01-13-2012, 04:07 PM #28
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
KZ2 does work with xploder, you just need to finish any level on elite to unlock the elite trophy then 1 kill for the kill trophies 1 melee for the melee trophis etc...

first post had kz2..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo