Post: Platinum / 100% Savegames which does not give you Trophies
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title

Ill make a list of Games where u dont get any trophy with 100% Saves and Xploder, so u know which games u doesnt need to test Winky Winky

- Sonic the Hedgehog (PSN)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PSN)
- Resident Evil 4 (PSN)
- Zombie Apocalypse (PSN)
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone
- Super Stardust HD (PSN) (THX to Niiker)
- Alien Breed (PSN) [THX to flex0r]
- Sonic Generations (THX to johnnyla).

That are all for now, if u know one which isnt on the list quote me and ill add it to the list
Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

doomplaysow, Im A Stig, werdgawd, xLew--
01-17-2012, 02:59 AM #29
anyone got any saves for Sonic Unleashed? I got like 60 somethign % of the trophies...some are gonna be might near impossible....this has gotta be the hardest sonic ever.
01-17-2012, 05:08 AM #30
Thanks for letting me know this.
03-02-2012, 03:08 AM #31
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
i tried a 100% Pain game save... i even played the game for an hour after on all game modes and didnt get any trophies to pop.

The following user thanked werdgawd for this useful post:

xLew--
03-02-2012, 07:33 AM #32
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Edit: Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title

Ill make a list of Games where u dont get any trophy with 100% Saves and Xploder, so u know which games u doesnt need to test Winky Winky

- Resident Evil 4 (PSN)

That are all for now, if u know one which isnt on the list quote me and ill add it to the list

SOCOM Confrontation, if you have already done the hack. ive tried n tested it, and so has numerous people.
03-02-2012, 11:20 AM #33
RTISYOURNEMESIS
Pokemon Trainer
Comix Zone can be added to this list via Xploder.
Last edited by RTISYOURNEMESIS ; 03-02-2012 at 11:22 AM.
03-03-2012, 06:29 AM #34
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
add Eat Lead! The return of Matt Hazzard to the list. if you try to transfer any saves over via xploder to your account, it comes up corrupted on the ps3.
03-03-2012, 06:37 AM #35
Battler624
I’m too L33T
Gta....iv.....
03-03-2012, 03:51 PM #36
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
Gta....iv.....

you can use OFW saves for trophies.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Edit: Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

- Resident Evil 4 (PSN)

Pain
Eat Lead - The Return of Matt Hazard
03-03-2012, 08:47 PM #37
Battler624
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by werdgawd View Post
you can use OFW saves for trophies.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Pain
Eat Lead - The Return of Matt Hazard

if i use a platinum save NO trophies pop-up. i must use a save before a trophy to get a trophy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo