01-17-2012, 10:44 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Saves for all Trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Saves for all Trophies (except Online Racer)

Credits go to me, johnnyla, jimbob83 and HUYI82

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO INSERT YOUR OWN .SFO DATA
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-22-2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 62 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

ackendo, Alpenjodel61, Back2Basics, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, bodo2008, Choua51, Cien, cobrag7, consolaman, DJR_Supreme, Drumma516, dryeung, Ember2012, The_Immortal_One, gmax666, gxpain23, hack73, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, isigo, joco, johnnyla, JPClyde, KingEmilWash, koepke1988, LaughingAtLife, lawless___, luislaperica, MansonXX, mark1, masterofhunter, Monkeydad1977, muce75, Nick21, NuclearArmpit, p311, PABarannikov, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, pvtforlife, rabrabrab, reptil-1997, resongo92, rnr, Ruri Gokō, saucisse, scienide, sepgamer, SHAkA, Sirprizer, skaterboy16, Space_Honky, TheForce, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, VercettiCool, volcomstx3600, werdgawd, xLew--, zepequeno
01-17-2012, 11:19 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
will try this when im back from work
01-17-2012, 11:21 AM #3
randymovie
Do a barrel roll!
Yea it works :P Its almost the same save right ( that uploaded earlier ) only just saved before you kill the last boss right Smile ? Niceeee Happy
Last edited by randymovie ; 01-17-2012 at 11:29 AM.
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
thanks, but i need for sonic 2, i dont have sonic 1 on my legit ps3 so no point.
01-17-2012, 02:44 PM #5
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
thanks, but i need for sonic 2, i dont have sonic 1 on my legit ps3 so no point.

I suppose we should close the thread...seen as there's no point to you...lol...you're a Nutter!
Originally posted by Four2O
where do you get this game at bro

It's on psn store mate.
01-17-2012, 02:57 PM #6
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Four2O
How much is it

No idea it was free for PSN+ Accounts - probably around the €5 mark
01-17-2012, 03:02 PM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
someone should upload the Zone Trophies. i mean i suck at sonic so thats why i was asking. and the emeralds aswell
we could 100% trophies with saves Smile
01-17-2012, 04:25 PM #8
chaos_angel
I am error
great save thanks a lot !
01-17-2012, 09:34 PM #9
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by randymovie View Post
Yea it works :P Its almost the same save right ( that uploaded earlier ) only just saved before you kill the last boss right Smile ? Niceeee Happy

I already killed the last boss, u have to do nothing, just to wait few seconds for trophies popping up Smile
01-17-2012, 10:21 PM #10
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Thanks soad08. Here is the same save only converted to NTSC-1 Works with the game downloaded from the US PS Store.

Only had to do a quick hex edit and change the name of the folder. Tested, and working. Happy

All credit goes to soad08.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo