01-26-2012, 08:43 PM #1
zebbidy
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all that unlocks from the save on xploder is the knights Honor trophy which is to acquire all rare weapons after you pick up havels sheild which is near where you start through a fireplace of one of the rooms which you hit with your sword and it dissapears. has anyone else got any other trophies using this save?
01-27-2012, 05:57 PM #11
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
if the save is 100% you will only get 20% try this travel to any map and kill your self you should get trophy for that map and do this to the next map.

are you sure you are speaking about dark souls?
01-27-2012, 06:46 PM #12
To get the trophies for the weapons just drop them and pick them up again! I found a way to get the trophies for all pyromancies, miracles etc. Just do the bottemless box glitch and start a game as cleric for the miracle trophy, pyromant for the pyromancies and sorcerer for the spells. So for the plat you just need to find all covenants, beat the final boss twice ( for good and evil ending ) and kill all secret bosses!
01-27-2012, 08:16 PM #13
foysp
Banned
Originally posted by YourMumzFave View Post
To get the trophies for the weapons just drop them and pick them up again! I found a way to get the trophies for all pyromancies, miracles etc. Just do the bottemless box glitch and start a game as cleric for the miracle trophy, pyromant for the pyromancies and sorcerer for the spells. So for the plat you just need to find all covenants, beat the final boss twice ( for good and evil ending ) and kill all secret bosses!

Thanks for the find!
01-28-2012, 12:36 PM #14
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
are you sure you are speaking about dark souls?

im 100% sure as i tested the save.
01-28-2012, 12:39 PM #15
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
im 100% sure as i tested the save.

ok then, its just you say travel to different map and trophies will pop, do you just mean a different area like anor londo or undead burg?
01-28-2012, 12:43 PM #16
SHAkA
League Champion
ok then, its just you say travel to different map and trophies will pop, do you just mean a different area like anor londo or undead burg?

not all maps pops trophy like i said i got 20%
02-03-2012, 08:47 PM #17
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by YourMumzFave View Post

i'm a noob with this game

can someone write a little more detailed guide to trigger the trophies with this save?

REP+ !
02-03-2012, 11:11 PM #18
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by bearl View Post
i'm a noob with this game

can someone write a little more detailed guide to trigger the trophies with this save?

REP+ !

to drop a weapon you go into your inventory press x then select drop, and to pick up again just stand over item and press x to pick up again then trophy should pop

as for the two magic and miracle trophies to pop just play on through the game untill you reach gwyndolin (as you are in anor londo anyway), after you have beaten him proceed down the hall and open the 2x chests to get them trophies to pop. look on youtube or darksouls wiki for help on how to find and beat gwyndolin

The following user thanked zebbidy for this useful post:

bearl
02-04-2012, 11:19 AM #19
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
to drop a weapon you go into your inventory press x then select drop, and to pick up again just stand over item and press x to pick up again then trophy should pop

as for the two magic and miracle trophies to pop just play on through the game untill you reach gwyndolin (as you are in anor londo anyway), after you have beaten him proceed down the hall and open the 2x chests to get them trophies to pop. look on youtube or darksouls wiki for help on how to find and beat gwyndolin

i played a little bit ... there was a bossfight with 2
one hit... i was dead :-/

can't i start a new game with the actual strong character?

or does it exist any mods (invincible?) for this game?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo