01-26-2012, 08:43 PM #1
zebbidy
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all that unlocks from the save on xploder is the knights Honor trophy which is to acquire all rare weapons after you pick up havels sheild which is near where you start through a fireplace of one of the rooms which you hit with your sword and it dissapears. has anyone else got any other trophies using this save?
04-09-2012, 09:42 PM #29
iDadio
Keeper
anyone know if this can still be done? Copying save to usb is prohibited?
04-09-2012, 10:16 PM #30
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by iDadio View Post
anyone know if this can still be done? Copying save to usb is prohibited?

you use software called xploder that removes the copy protection
04-09-2012, 10:24 PM #31
iDadio
Keeper
yeah i have xploder but I assumed the way of doing it was the same as others (copying your original save to usb and then copying the trophy save over it) but pressing triangle on my original save on the xmb only gives option of copying to cloud with ps plus, or dont I need my own save just use xploder to put the database save onto usb and copy it over?
04-10-2012, 12:52 AM #32
Originally posted by iDadio View Post
yeah i have xploder but I assumed the way of doing it was the same as others (copying your original save to usb and then copying the trophy save over it) but pressing triangle on my original save on the xmb only gives option of copying to cloud with ps plus, or dont I need my own save just use xploder to put the database save onto usb and copy it over?

Nope it can't be copied...it's copy-protected. The saves are extracted with an FTP program via custom firmware. If you're on CFW you can use a file manager and browse to the directory of your save and pull it out that way. There's currently no way to extract a copy protected save file on a vanilla ps3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo