01-26-2012, 08:43 PM #1
zebbidy
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all that unlocks from the save on xploder is the knights Honor trophy which is to acquire all rare weapons after you pick up havels sheild which is near where you start through a fireplace of one of the rooms which you hit with your sword and it dissapears. has anyone else got any other trophies using this save?
01-26-2012, 08:45 PM #2
foysp
Banned
umm what save are you talking about?? i don't see any save
01-26-2012, 09:00 PM #3
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by foysp View Post
umm what save are you talking about?? i don't see any save

There are 3 saves on Xploder database.
01-26-2012, 09:05 PM #4
foysp
Banned
oh i apologize i thought you were talking about posting on here my bad.
01-27-2012, 12:13 AM #5
PC_
Mario!
I got the Knights Honor trophy also, and nothing else. I didn't need to get Havel's shield, thats the shield that is already equipped when you load the save. I think it just takes a few minutes to register that you now have all weapons. Smile.
01-27-2012, 11:07 AM #6
SHAkA
League Champion
if the save is 100% you will only get 20% try this travel to any map and kill your self you should get trophy for that map and do this to the next map.
01-27-2012, 11:47 AM #7
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by PC
I got the Knights Honor trophy also, and nothing else. I didn't need to get Havel's shield, thats the shield that is already equipped when you load the save. I think it just takes a few minutes to register that you now have all weapons. Smile.

i had to do the bottomless box glitch last night for the weapons to register and to pop, but there is a few thats missing, the lightning, strongest weapon, enchanted and occult are all missing
01-27-2012, 01:07 PM #8
PC_
Mario!
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
i had to do the bottomless box glitch last night for the weapons to register and to pop, but there is a few thats missing, the lightning, strongest weapon, enchanted and occult are all missing

Correct, It won't give you the individual weapon trophies, but it did give the Knight's Honor trophy. I think it took around 5 minutes after I loaded up the save for Knight's Honor to pop.
01-27-2012, 03:59 PM #9
Just drop the weapons and pick them up again to trigger the trophies!
01-27-2012, 05:09 PM #10
For a so called plat trophy there's not even a slab to reinforce your weapon to max level. The fact is on NG++ is another thing. Too bad the soul gltich no longer works, starting a new game without a normal game...along with the ability to have bottomless box glitch would have been fun. Probably still hard, stupid sen fortress :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo