03-30-2012, 09:14 AM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); heres my fallout 3 saves, i wanted to put a password on it, so premiums and only people with over 100 rep could get it, but i forgot i need to password iit as i rar it,

so you go lucky, all trophies work as ive tested them myself if you do the requirement and the trophy doesnt pop simply walk around for an extra 10-20seconds

You must login or register to view this content.

this is what you will get You must login or register to view this content.

credits to selvin santos for these saves

rescue from paradise You must login or register to view this content.
superhuman gambit You must login or register to view this content.
those You must login or register to view this content.
replicated man You must login or register to view this content.
nuka cola challenge You must login or register to view this content.
tenpenny tower You must login or register to view this content.
strictly business You must login or register to view this content.
stealing independance You must login or register to view this content.
agaths song You must login or register to view this content.
blood ties You must login or register to view this content.

santos also made this save which will earn you these trophies

20 vault tec, finding the garden of eden, picking up the trail, The Waters of life... You must login or register to view this content.

credits to cooler for this save

power of the atom You must login or register to view this content.

credits to everyone who has uploaded these saves

escape You must login or register to view this content.
following in his footsteps You must login or register to view this content.
scientific pursuits You must login or register to view this content.
tranquility lane You must login or register to view this content.
take it back (press 216 into console) You must login or register to view this content.
big trouble in big town You must login or register to view this content.
wasteland survival guide You must login or register to view this content.
galaxy news radio You must login or register to view this content.
the american dream You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hickey ; 06-30-2012 at 03:31 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to Hickey for this useful post:

bdogg985, bigburt82, BigTrain, BIRDDOG, Birls15, bmo-beats, chapu23, chipite007, Cien, Cooler, Darkjolie, dellboy81, demon_eye, Eggman85, Gandalf, geeder, gmax666, hammy2009, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., Im A Stig, isigo, jackisback2, joury070, KarlW, kotringal, Lamputt, lolik, macpcc, malachit75, MdMaynard, Mercury001, ps3re, reptil-1997, Richard., Rip The Jacker, selvin santos, shadysmith, simmo_316, simonislava, solidsnoova, Space_Honky, SwordspiTTer, trophy_Bauer, Tuatara, werdgawd, xLew--, xSOADx, zebbidy
04-08-2012, 12:35 AM #110
Protector Trophy
04-08-2012, 02:35 AM #111
dellboy81
Vault dweller
great additions, just need ''follow in his footsteps'', ''scientific pursuits'' and ''tranquility lane'' missions.

plus the good karma level 8 and 14 saves.

also there is one other trophy we need help on, ''psychotic prankster'' if anyone knows which save is best to use.

then we have platinum save set (except for the vault trophies but im sure everyone got them first)
04-08-2012, 02:40 AM #112
Protector Save
Level 8 Good karma
04-08-2012, 03:39 AM #113
Just use the Level 3 save (with scrap metal exploit) on You must login or register to view this content. for both the level 8 and level 14 good karma tropies. You'll start levelling up automatically after the sheriff/mayor talks to you. Once you reach level 8 you'll get "Protector," and once you reach 14 "Ambassador of Peace" will follow respectively.

Here are two other saves for trophies you mentioned.

Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
great additions, just need ''follow in his footsteps'', ''scientific pursuits'' and ''tranquility lane'' missions.

plus the good karma level 8 and 14 saves.

also there is one other trophy we need help on, ''psychotic prankster'' if anyone knows which save is best to use.

then we have platinum save set (except for the vault trophies but im sure everyone got them first)

The following user thanked Uncle Ted for this useful post:

geeder
04-08-2012, 03:49 AM #114
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
hang on there is more than that - 36 trophies from this save plus the 9 you mention = 45 so 5 short.

i know you can get the first 3 playing through to escaping the vault so there is 2 others - psychotic prankster and good karma level 14.

so there is 11 left it seems.

i did good karma level 14 with the neautral karma 14 game save i believe and donated all my caps to the church till i was good karma then just went to the wasteland and killed a zombie thing then ding trophy popped Smile then for psychotic prankster i think i used the same save when you have to shoot the guard in front of you to level up what i did was go hidden then go to pickpocket mode then put a live grenade in his/her pocket and whola Smile almost a plat set cant wait till it is Smile
04-08-2012, 05:59 AM #115
amerAL-shbab
Do a barrel roll!
thanks guys for but i only missing

Escape
Following in his steps

and the good karma for 8 and 14

so please if any body have it please uplode it
04-08-2012, 06:21 AM #116
geeder
Banned
Here is Following in His Footsteps Smile You must login or register to view this content.

just follow the arrow and talk to Three Dog and trophy will pop after the talking sequence dont forget to press thanks Smile

Heres the last 2 saves for platinum save set except vault 101 citizenship award but everyone should be able to get that on there own good luck Smile

The Goat Whisperer(Just go talk to the teacher)

Escape!(Just open the door and hit continue when it asks you if you want to edit things then wait like 15 seconds and trophy will pop)

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Originally posted by shbab View Post
thanks guys for but i only missing

Escape
Following in his steps

and the good karma for 8 and 14

so please if any body have it please uplode it

hey for good karma 8 and 14 just use the save from game faqs that Succubusonfire posted above its the save that says Level 3 save (with scrap metal exploit) just load that and trophy will pop after it levels you from 3-19 Smile and the other saves you need i made for yah enjoy Smile
Last edited by geeder ; 04-08-2012 at 07:00 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to geeder for this useful post:

bmo-beats, isigo
04-08-2012, 01:22 PM #117
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
thanks for the work of all!
Last edited by Eggman85 ; 04-08-2012 at 01:39 PM.
04-08-2012, 01:23 PM #118
amerAL-shbab
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by geeder View Post
Here is Following in His Footsteps Smile You must login or register to view this content.

just follow the arrow and talk to Three Dog and trophy will pop after the talking sequence dont forget to press thanks Smile

Heres the last 2 saves for platinum save set except vault 101 citizenship award but everyone should be able to get that on there own good luck Smile

The Goat Whisperer(Just go talk to the teacher)

Escape!(Just open the door and hit continue when it asks you if you want to edit things then wait like 15 seconds and trophy will pop)

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

hey for good karma 8 and 14 just use the save from game faqs that Succubusonfire posted above its the save that says Level 3 save (with scrap metal exploit) just load that and trophy will pop after it levels you from 3-19 Smile and the other saves you need i made for yah enjoy Smile

thanks man finally Fallout 3 Plat

and thanks for u all who made this saves

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo