03-30-2012, 09:14 AM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); heres my fallout 3 saves, i wanted to put a password on it, so premiums and only people with over 100 rep could get it, but i forgot i need to password iit as i rar it,

so you go lucky, all trophies work as ive tested them myself if you do the requirement and the trophy doesnt pop simply walk around for an extra 10-20seconds

You must login or register to view this content.

this is what you will get You must login or register to view this content.

credits to selvin santos for these saves

rescue from paradise You must login or register to view this content.
superhuman gambit You must login or register to view this content.
those You must login or register to view this content.
replicated man You must login or register to view this content.
nuka cola challenge You must login or register to view this content.
tenpenny tower You must login or register to view this content.
strictly business You must login or register to view this content.
stealing independance You must login or register to view this content.
agaths song You must login or register to view this content.
blood ties You must login or register to view this content.

santos also made this save which will earn you these trophies

20 vault tec, finding the garden of eden, picking up the trail, The Waters of life... You must login or register to view this content.

credits to cooler for this save

power of the atom You must login or register to view this content.

credits to everyone who has uploaded these saves

escape You must login or register to view this content.
following in his footsteps You must login or register to view this content.
scientific pursuits You must login or register to view this content.
tranquility lane You must login or register to view this content.
take it back (press 216 into console) You must login or register to view this content.
big trouble in big town You must login or register to view this content.
wasteland survival guide You must login or register to view this content.
galaxy news radio You must login or register to view this content.
the american dream You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hickey ; 06-30-2012 at 03:31 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to Hickey for this useful post:

bdogg985, bigburt82, BigTrain, BIRDDOG, Birls15, bmo-beats, chapu23, chipite007, Cien, Cooler, Darkjolie, dellboy81, demon_eye, Eggman85, Gandalf, geeder, gmax666, hammy2009, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., Im A Stig, isigo, jackisback2, joury070, KarlW, kotringal, Lamputt, lolik, macpcc, malachit75, MdMaynard, Mercury001, ps3re, reptil-1997, Richard., Rip The Jacker, selvin santos, shadysmith, simmo_316, simonislava, solidsnoova, Space_Honky, SwordspiTTer, trophy_Bauer, Tuatara, werdgawd, xLew--, xSOADx, zebbidy
04-08-2012, 02:06 PM #119
Cooler
Supreme
Good to see everyone contributing, thanks. So we have a platinum save set now?
04-08-2012, 02:39 PM #120
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
Good to see everyone contributing, thanks. So we have a platinum save set now?

not atm i beleive we need prankster, level 8bad, level 14 good and it will be plat set
04-08-2012, 03:02 PM #121
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by hickey View Post
not atm i beleive we need prankster, level 8bad, level 14 good and it will be plat set

No it's a plat set the save for prankster just use your save for neutral level 14 where you have to shoot guard in head to level up just pick pocket him and place live grenade in their pocket And for level 8 and 14 good karma use the save from game faqs that succubusonfire posted the save is called level 3 save( with scrap metal exploit) it levels you from 3-19 works great I can comfirm it, the only save we don't have is vault 101 citizens award which everyone should be able to get on there own. Thanks for all the help Smile

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by shbab View Post
thanks man finally Fallout 3 Plat

and thanks for u all who made this saves

No problem glad to help Smile
04-08-2012, 10:34 PM #122
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok nevermind i had a problem with strictly business, the save wasnt in the right place. when you start you have to fast travel to paradise falls and you get the trophy right away. save should have been in paradise falls lol.
Last edited by dellboy81 ; 04-08-2012 at 10:57 PM.
04-08-2012, 10:37 PM #123
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
ok i need help with the ''just business'' save - what do i need to do to make it pop as usually with these things we are right next to the objective, but im outside the tenpenny hotel place.

if someone can help or make a save closer to the objective thats great.

you have to fast travel to paradise falls and speak to the guy at the entrance.
04-08-2012, 11:00 PM #124
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by UK1 View Post
you have to fast travel to paradise falls and speak to the guy at the entrance.

yea i know i worked it out myself, but really save should have made it clear or been saved in paradise falls.
04-09-2012, 10:28 AM #125
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
That's not my save i just download it from Gamefaq this way we have all the saves we need in the same thread.
This is a save for Good Karma Level 8. You will level up, use points to your skills and at level 8 the trophy will pop-up.Enjoy.

The following 3 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

bmo-beats, Cooler, Gotham_Shadow
04-09-2012, 06:12 PM #126
isigo
Do a barrel roll!
hello.tahnk you for the saves, they helped me with fallout3. the save for the trophy "survival guide for wasteland" freezes the ps3 when i talk to the woman in front of me like the inserted tutorial how to get the trophy. i follow every step, the game shows me that i become points for complete the steps and at this moment the game freezes. i updated the game to 1.61 tried it again and the game freezes too. the savegame for the "heal 10.000 points with feeding" also dont work. i push 1 times dpad down, you can hear the character is eating something but the trophy dont plopp. please reupload those 2 with working saves . thank you forwarding
04-09-2012, 07:18 PM #127
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by isigo View Post
hello.tahnk you for the saves, they helped me with fallout3. the save for the trophy "survival guide for wasteland" freezes the ps3 when i talk to the woman in front of me like the inserted tutorial how to get the trophy. i follow every step, the game shows me that i become points for complete the steps and at this moment the game freezes. i updated the game to 1.61 tried it again and the game freezes too. the savegame for the "heal 10.000 points with feeding" also dont work. i push 1 times dpad down, you can hear the character is eating something but the trophy dont plopp. please reupload those 2 with working saves . thank you forwarding

heal and feeding? you sure you playing fallout 3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo