04-07-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, I made this save earlier using some mods from CFW which gives you permanent unlimited health, mana and stamina points. I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon because if you raised your Soul Level then the mods would go away so I maxed out the Soul Level (712) and then put the mods on to prevent anyone from removing the mods. At the moment the save is only EU (I'm from the UK) and I've tried doing the change region trick with XPLODER but I've had no luck with it. I do have the US and the JP version so I'll make saves for those as well.

Tutorial
First off, the mods on CFW only work on the US version of the game and since I couldn't get the region trick with XPLODER to work I had to use the old CFW method by replacing everything but the PARAM.SFO using an FTP server. So what you're going to need to do is put the save on a memory stick then onto your PC and back again like you're doing the change region trick (sorry if that's unclear) otherwise when you play the game and reload, it will put you back right at where I've started the save from.

NOTE
The mods do work online so if you're going to use this save then I ask you to stay in Soul Form or play offline so that no one invades you. It's a great game and if everyone online is using God Mode then it's going to suck ass for the hardcore players that are still playing, even if it's a handful.

It has got god mode but things like falling will still kill you because they do like 99999999 damage so maybe some of the stronger bosses might be able to still kill you, I haven't tested it on all the bosses yet but so far there's been no enemy that can kill me

Save Games EU
You must login or register to view this content.

Save Games US
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks mikesean :y:

Saint & Sage Trophy can be found here:

EDIT:
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
I just died for the first time in the game. Killed me in one hit. Boss from level 3-2: Maneater

Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.[/FONT]
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 08-02-2012 at 07:52 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 370389, 605justin, Cloud, Alex Uyutov, bdogg985, bearl, BLACKFLYER, blastman, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Cien, Cooler, crimsonsoulz, demon_eye, DominionChamber, ElMister01, Enaxorth, FizzyBubblech, Glusgud, gnat_, gogeta62, hack73, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Im A Stig, insulinglargine, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, jbl1975, Joeydivision, joury070, Juggalos91, kirasor, kobra1922, mark1, MdMaynard, mikesean, mithosyggdrasil, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, OmegaBeta, p78ch201, plat, Platina, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3user_ngu, red dead, saucisse, sirdee6666, soccerdude84, Soltyray17, Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, The Young Wolf, The_Fallen, Tiff2403, Trap_King, TwoWeu, Uncle Ted, Untouchable_God, uzumaki1989, Vaserax, Wasatio, wolf82, xenomage, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, Zeromus87, zwarrior1234
08-05-2013, 10:03 PM #182
Platina
Little One
Originally posted by xLew
i faced a king, i got a silver trophy for beating him, i went back to the nexus and regained my soul level by purchasing things off that woman shortly after while playing i noticed my health had gone down, also my stanima and mp would be consumed if used.

i uploaded my save on to my cloud the night before so hopefully the mods are on with that, and i wont go near that boss again until i need to. its a shame as i was enjoying the game, i didnt like repeating my self after dying lol

Originally posted by YnO View Post
dont buy/upgrade nothing from the black woman, your stats will be reset.

it happen to me once LOL. have to start again, but was very quick the second time LOL.

-----

yea the king sucked my soul i believe he lower your level by one, or some shit like that. then i noticed that i could upgrade something with the black maiden, and i did that.....

then all my stats were reset.

-----
thats my advise start again, dont upgrade nothing, you really dont need it.

luckily you have your cloud save Smile

thanks mate, i appreciate you posting that! hopefully my cloud save is after the king, i got a feeling it isnt, i cant download it until 9am anyways, fucking protected saves! i hate the time limit!

rep+ Winky Winky

where about do i find that thing to cast magic? it'll help me out loads all ive been using is a bastard sword lol

Alright, get ready. :P

Either one of these (silver is the better one I think)

Then find this and wear it in your other hand when casting magic (don't use for melee, it increases your magic damage)

Find this ring it increases magic dmg, but lowers magic def (doesn't matter with 99k HP :P )

Check this out for info on magic and spells:

This guy on YouTube has a speedrun in parts of 4 videos which should help you get through the game much, much faster and save you some hours of being lost:

Hope that helps. Smile

EDIT: No clue what the hell is going on with the quote system :S
08-05-2013, 10:09 PM #183
xLew--
Former Staff
thanks for the tip.

got my plat last year. LOL

yea the silver wooden if i remember well, is in that level like prision... in the uper floor in the church...??

thanks anyway could help someone else. Smile

Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Yes, before the boss, left tower, at the end, opposite room of the 'Liar'.

I love this game so much I want to get the NA and Asian version too, but I'm not sure if these saves work for the Asian version.

Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Alright, get ready. :P

Either one of these (silver is the better one I think)

Then find this and wear it in your other hand when casting magic (don't use for melee, it increases your magic damage)

Find this ring it increases magic dmg, but lowers magic def (doesn't matter with 99k HP :P )

Check this out for info on magic and spells:

This guy on YouTube has a speedrun in parts of 4 videos which should help you get through the game much, much faster and save you some hours of being lost:

Hope that helps. Smile

EDIT: No clue what the hell is going on with the quote system :S

thanks, click the multi quote thing then reply, it should say under the bit you type in click to remove quotes or something.. thanks ill give DS another hit tomorrow cheers!

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Platina
08-05-2013, 10:20 PM #184
Platina
Little One
i faced a king, i got a silver trophy for beating him, i went back to the nexus and regained my soul level by purchasing things off that woman shortly after while playing i noticed my health had gone down, also my stanima and mp would be consumed if used.

i uploaded my save on to my cloud the night before so hopefully the mods are on with that, and i wont go near that boss again until i need to. its a shame as i was enjoying the game, i didnt like repeating my self after dying lol

dont buy/upgrade nothing from the black woman, your stats will be reset.

it happen to me once LOL. have to start again, but was very quick the second time LOL.

-----

yea the king sucked my soul i believe he lower your level by one, or some shit like that. then i noticed that i could upgrade something with the black maiden, and i did that.....

then all my stats were reset.

-----
thats my advise start again, dont upgrade nothing, you really dont need it.

luckily you have your cloud save Smile

thanks mate, i appreciate you posting that! hopefully my cloud save is after the king, i got a feeling it isnt, i cant download it until 9am anyways, fucking protected saves! i hate the time limit!

rep+ Winky Winky

thanks, click the multi quote thing then reply, it should say under the bit you type in click to remove quotes or something.. thanks ill give DS another hit tomorrow cheers!

Ah thanks didn't knew it would save them for so long, even after leaving this page.

Good luck man, let me know it tomorrow. Smile
08-05-2013, 10:22 PM #185
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
da faq with the load of quotes!!!!!!

LMAO xD
08-05-2013, 10:29 PM #186
Platina
Little One
da faq with the load of quotes!!!!!!

LMAO xD

Sorry for the spam sir. :(
This system is new for me, I'm used to an easier way to quote and multiquote, even with same forum.
08-26-2013, 04:44 PM #187
Revix
Banned
I am using PS3 Resigner 1.4 as I don't have money to buy XPloder. It doesn't seem to be working either, always comes out as corrupted and I can't even copy my Demon Souls Save over. Can someone resign me all he saves on here and send me the links so I can just put them into my PS3? im a noob.
08-26-2013, 04:45 PM #188
Revix
Banned
Sorry, forgot to mention I need the EU saves.
08-29-2013, 06:11 PM #189
Revix
Banned
OK So I am using PS3 Resigner 1.4 I have the EU Saves, I know that I resigned it correctly because it doesnt say this belongs to another user, but when I try and copy it over from my USB to my SAVE DATA, it says corrupted? Why? Anyone help?
08-29-2013, 08:04 PM #190
thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo