04-13-2012, 11:25 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save of GTA TLAD it's 100% complete with all trophies.

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Alright from your savefile I started a new game and popped The Lost Boy trophy.
Here's the link to the mission to unlock, might save some arguments and time for people: Tut in folder: You must login or register to view this content.

For this save, thank Jedt, not me!

Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:28 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, [PROTOTYPE], Al-Mannai, amerAL-shbab, amilo1106, armmyperez, azmo85, bdogg985, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, bum-bum-joey, Cissamannen, Cooler, Drank, Eggman85, flex0r, Freshmc, Gotham_Shadow, gowhawx, grincoli, hack73, Hashem-gt, hess47, IronMass9, jhonatan garcia, JhoW Killer, Kirko Bangz, kobra1922, Lunieizsicc, macpcc, malachit75, Max21, MaZoNY, mcr1978, MelissaMollin, user23455445, ODDO_22, pasky, playdude28, ragingdrunk, randymovie, Rich Davies, Ripsta Bone, SeanInferno, simmo_316, smushpie, Space_Honky, Stank, Tibo305, UnspokenDream, VercettiCool, WANTEDxD, WASTEDFREEDOM, Woz, xBoehser_Onkel, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned Red for this awful post:

Darkjolie
05-12-2012, 10:20 PM #92
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
No problem. :y:

I keep on getting corrupted data?

I've swapped the Param.sfd and rage files from yours to mine, then xploded.

I'm using the US complete edition disc version.
05-12-2012, 11:01 PM #93
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Liam View Post
I keep on getting corrupted data?

I've swapped the Param.sfd and rage files from yours to mine, then xploded.

I'm using the US complete edition disc version.

Ah, it's simple, you need to change the region to U.S. using YnO's tutorial on Xploder:
Just copy all files from my Save (except for the param.sfo and the picture files) and paste them into yours. Once you do that, copy YOUR file (U.S.) which you just pasted the files to, put this save on a USB and COPY it over to 'My PS3 GameSaves', then drag the Save from the left onto the save on the Right (the Right being the USB Saves) and overwrite it ignoring the errors that show up. Then remove USB, put in your PS3 load it up it should work. :y:
05-13-2012, 07:32 AM #94
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Ah, it's simple, you need to change the region to U.S. using YnO's tutorial on Xploder:
Just copy all files from my Save (except for the param.sfo and the picture files) and paste them into yours. Once you do that, copy YOUR file (U.S.) which you just pasted the files to, put this save on a USB and COPY it over to 'My PS3 GameSaves', then drag the Save from the left onto the save on the Right (the Right being the USB Saves) and overwrite it ignoring the errors that show up. Then remove USB, put in your PS3 load it up it should work. :y:

That's exactly what I had done :p
05-13-2012, 09:06 AM #95
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Liam View Post
That's exactly what I had done :p

That's a predicament. Hmm.. I think it must be because you have the Complete Edition. This Save I got from my Game: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City. The Save also works with DLC from the PSN Store. I think you just have the one GTA Game that is a pain for loading other GTA Saves.
05-15-2012, 09:14 AM #96
Drank
Feelin' Fine.
So this unlocks the 80 and 100% part of the trophies only? or even the side mission trophies?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

cause i've already done everything but the trophies, "Get Good Wood" And "Full Chat"
05-15-2012, 09:21 AM #97
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Ezuuh View Post
So this unlocks the 80 and 100% part of the trophies only? or even the side mission trophies?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

cause i've already done everything but the trophies, "Get Good Wood" And "Full Chat"

Yep, you can get those 2 trophies with my Save, just Knock off 1 biker for Get Wood, call Tery or Clay to get the other trophy. :y:
05-15-2012, 10:11 AM #98
Drank
Feelin' Fine.
ah, sweet! thanks for this :P
05-15-2012, 10:36 AM #99
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Ezuuh View Post
ah, sweet! thanks for this :P

No problem. :y:
05-18-2012, 01:01 AM #100
aben