04-13-2012, 11:25 AM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save of GTA TLAD it's 100% complete with all trophies.

MediaFire:
You must login or register to view this content.

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Alright from your savefile I started a new game and popped The Lost Boy trophy.
Here's the link to the mission to unlock, might save some arguments and time for people: Tut in folder: You must login or register to view this content.

For this save, thank Jedt, not me!

Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:28 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, [PROTOTYPE], Al-Mannai, amerAL-shbab, amilo1106, armmyperez, azmo85, bdogg985, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, bum-bum-joey, Cissamannen, Cooler, Drank, Eggman85, flex0r, Freshmc, Gotham_Shadow, gowhawx, grincoli, hack73, Hashem-gt, hess47, IronMass9, jhonatan garcia, JhoW Killer, Kirko Bangz, kobra1922, Lunieizsicc, macpcc, malachit75, Max21, MaZoNY, mcr1978, MelissaMollin, user23455445, ODDO_22, pasky, playdude28, ragingdrunk, randymovie, Rich Davies, Ripsta Bone, SeanInferno, simmo_316, smushpie, Space_Honky, Stank, Tibo305, UnspokenDream, VercettiCool, WANTEDxD, WASTEDFREEDOM, Woz, xBoehser_Onkel, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned Red for this awful post:

Darkjolie
04-24-2012, 08:24 PM #74
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
This is my save of GTA TLAD it's 100% complete with all trophies.

Here's the link to the mission to unlock, might save some arguments and time for people: Tut in folder: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 04-24-2012 at 08:46 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Red, simmo_316, Uncle Ted
04-25-2012, 11:01 AM #75
Red
Life In Technicolor

Cheers mate i'm grateful of the contribution. :y:
04-25-2012, 12:01 PM #76
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Cool mate, add it to your original post if you want.
04-26-2012, 10:46 AM #77
Red
Life In Technicolor
Cool mate, add it to your original post if you want.

No mate, I rather you get the thanks for it rather than me, but still thanks for the contribution. Winky Winky

Edit: Decided to put your comment on main post, just so it gets recognised and you get more thanks. :y:
Last edited by Red ; 04-26-2012 at 11:04 AM.
04-27-2012, 09:50 AM #78
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by boss6
Hey mate, can I get " TLASad Awesome Easy Rider " starting a new story game? I don't want to finish the full story to this bronze trophy LOL

If it's a story related trophy then yes, you should pop it no problem, if it's not a story related trophy then try using the save and do a little part of what's required for that trophy for it to pop. :y:
04-27-2012, 07:02 PM #79
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Not sure if you can help or possibly someone reading this, I've been playing the story mode and got to "Diamonds in the Rough" its a mission for Ray and you get to see Gay Tony at the start of the mission dealing diamonds. The object is to kill the two cars and take the diamonds, my problem, when I've killed the people in both cars I still get one guy with a red arrow - I've killed him, ran over him, blew him up but the diamonds never drop - has anyone else had this problem? or is anyone else playing this in order to get the Easy Rider trophy.
Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
Nevermind, restarted the mission properly and it worked perfect, hope to have Easy rider mission soon.
Last edited by jedt ; 04-28-2012 at 01:09 PM.
04-28-2012, 05:40 PM #80
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
If it's a story related trophy then yes, you should pop it no problem, if it's not a story related trophy then try using the save and do a little part of what's required for that trophy for it to pop. :y:

Alright mate, finished the storyline - here's the save for the "Get Lost" Mission that will give the Easy Rider trophy.
No password as its still your savefile - you can protect if you want.
Enjoy: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

JhoW Killer, panBramburka, simmo_316
05-02-2012, 10:54 AM #81
Red
Life In Technicolor
Alright mate, finished the storyline - here's the save for the "Get Lost" Mission that will give the Easy Rider trophy.
No password as its still your savefile - you can protect if you want.
Enjoy: You must login or register to view this content.

No worries and nice job. :y:
05-02-2012, 07:14 PM #82
darknight007
Pokemon Trainer
thanks friend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo