06-01-2012, 06:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

I've now updated the saves with both US and EU saves.

Here are the US saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are the EU saves

Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 are Complete Save Sets.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

I will be updating this thread once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once that game is released for its saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 12-08-2012 at 04:21 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, asaa, Barry90, bigburt82, boss artiglio, candyman2720, DM13, Edsta, Eggman85, elite_killa, ENightmare69, Fly Away, fnou, Gabberhard, GJx, hugolbrs, HUYI82, iabosara, intelbill, john connor 84, joury070, LaughingAtLife, marolio, MysticDragon, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, Raiki, raperorapero, Revan99, Rich Davies, rongey420, SeanInferno, selvin santos, SHAkA, Smegger72, Smokin420, solidsnoova, SpiritOfTesla, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Uniastra, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zayneisaacs
07-08-2012, 04:04 PM #29
Originally posted by JeffBloom View Post
k here are test save games I have created/uploaded. I have only got one trophy which is awarded at the end of the first level, and 4 trophies for the other game. I am uploading them for people to test. Use these game saves and see if the trophies pop on load. If so.. then we know this could be an instant 100% trophy pop.

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles PAL UK - NPEB00816-PAL- 1 trophy (4% of total trophies)

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles PAL UK - NPEB00817-PAL- 4 trophies (19% of total trophies)

Note: For those that havent even played/seen the game yet here is some info. Once you have cleared a mission you get points that you can use to upgrade the weapons you have found. Once your weapons have been upgraded you can go back and replay previous chapters with your upgraded weapons. SO even if trophies dont pop you can at least use the game saves of others further in the game than you to work your way through the game with more powerful weapons

My Umbrella Chronicles game save has the rocket launcher available now

Well since you've posted your save with 19% of the trophies collected in Umbrella Chronicles, I might as well post my save for the Darkside Chronicles with 19% of the trophies collected and the rocket launcher unlocked too. I started on the Darkside because I haven't played it yet. My Wii broke shortly before it was going to be released.

07-08-2012, 04:34 PM #30
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Excellent Smile I will give your game save a go Smile

I have just uploaded both my saves to the XPloder database as well, adding reference to these forums Smile
07-08-2012, 05:46 PM #31
Ffffing hell,nice thread mate,thank you so much for the share! Top guys to all involved :y:
07-08-2012, 08:15 PM #32
Thank you so much! I will test them out. God Bless!
07-25-2012, 04:03 PM #33
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
Any idea how much time the ORC save takes to platinum? I'm not familiar with the game but might give it a try if the save helps with all the difficult trophies.
07-27-2012, 07:54 PM #34
Just letting everyone know that I've updated the EU save with The Chronicles Collection. I will update the US save once I get a US save for both of them. So if your reading this and you have a US save for that please post it so I can reassign it and update the US save. Thanks.
07-30-2012, 12:45 AM #35
Edio
Bounty hunter
Wich trophies can u unlock with the saves for the new re scooters?
08-02-2012, 03:17 AM #36
aben
Brute
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

I've now updated the saves with both US and EU saves.

Here are the US saves

Here are the EU saves

Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 are Complete Save Sets.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

19willy74

fakeshadow

Hikari6625

anaconda2011

Sascha313

Yuki_240sx

Basia2001

I will be updating this thread once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once that game is released for its saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.

Looking forward to your Resident Evil 6 , i like this game too.With your save ,i complete VERONICA to 100%.
08-02-2012, 03:36 AM #37
Originally posted by aben View Post
Looking forward to your Resident Evil 6 , i like this game too.With your save ,i complete VERONICA to 100%.

Yeah me too. Now its been confirmed that there is going to be 4 different campaigns, Leon, Chris, Jake, and Ada now. Glad it helped.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo