06-01-2012, 06:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

I've now updated the saves with both US and EU saves.

Here are the US saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are the EU saves

Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 are Complete Save Sets.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

I will be updating this thread once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once that game is released for its saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 12-08-2012 at 04:21 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, asaa, Barry90, bigburt82, boss artiglio, candyman2720, DM13, Edsta, Eggman85, elite_killa, ENightmare69, Fly Away, fnou, Gabberhard, GJx, hugolbrs, HUYI82, iabosara, intelbill, john connor 84, joury070, LaughingAtLife, marolio, MysticDragon, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, Raiki, raperorapero, Revan99, Rich Davies, rongey420, SeanInferno, selvin santos, SHAkA, Smegger72, Smokin420, solidsnoova, SpiritOfTesla, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Uniastra, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zayneisaacs
08-02-2012, 07:57 PM #38
Help me convert my save: You must login or register to view this content. to have it at 100% trophies please.
08-05-2012, 04:22 PM #39
Thank you for the Save, finally i got 100 % in Code Veronica!
08-05-2012, 05:47 PM #40
DM13
Bounty hunter
Okay, so gmax666, is there a way to get the trophies for CVX with these save files? Specially the Weapon Crazy, because the other are accessible.
And by the way, is that your PSN ID?
08-05-2012, 06:11 PM #41
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
Okay, so gmax666, is there a way to get the trophies for CVX with these save files? Specially the Weapon Crazy, because the other are accessible.
And by the way, is that your PSN ID?

Yeah you can get all of the trophies with the saves posted. If you have Xploder then your good to go just transfer then your all good.
08-05-2012, 06:18 PM #42
DM13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Yeah you can get all of the trophies with the saves posted. If you have Xploder then your good to go just transfer then your all good.

How do you get them? I'm assuming the story-related ones you have to pass through the game. But what about the Weapon Crazy trophy?
Also, add me in PSN to play RE5 in Co-Op or Versus if you like. My PSN is DiamondDM13
08-05-2012, 08:59 PM #43
How do you get them? I'm assuming the story-related ones you have to pass through the game. But what about the Weapon Crazy trophy?
Also, add me in PSN to play RE5 in Co-Op or Versus if you like. My PSN is DiamondDM13

Each folder contains a file for reference. Heres the one from Code Veronica X:

Load Save 1 For All Main Story Trophies Except The Arrogant Queen and Weapon Crazy.

Load Save 2 For Battle Master Trophy

Load Save 3 For The Arrogant Queen and Weapon Crazy.

Add me G_Max666
08-05-2012, 09:08 PM #44
DM13
Bounty hunter
Each folder contains a file for reference. Heres the one from Code Veronica X:

Load Save 1 For All Main Story Trophies Except The Arrogant Queen and Weapon Crazy.

Load Save 2 For Battle Master Trophy

Load Save 3 For The Arrogant Queen and Weapon Crazy.

Add me G_Max666

I guess the reference will also explain what to do in each save file, right?
Also, the original files are the EU or US?
(And I just added you in PSN)
08-05-2012, 09:41 PM #45
I guess the reference will also explain what to do in each save file, right?
Also, the original files are the EU or US?
(And I just added you in PSN)

Yep yep, there is a separate save for both the US & EU.
08-05-2012, 10:18 PM #46
DM13
Bounty hunter
Yep yep, there is a separate save for both the US & EU.

Yeah but which one is the original file? One is original and the other is a reassign.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo