08-10-2012, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Save is an 82% save,Test it and see what trophies you get.
Currently still missing the all challenges trophy and beat score attack with all characters. If the beat Score Attack trophy doesn't unlock for you tell me so I can attempt to write somewhat of a guide on how to beat score attack.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by keybladez3 ; 10-13-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: updated save

The following 23 users say thank you to keybladez3 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, bilaljalook, Born-Unique, clever21, dormin, Eggman85, ezio1129, glitchboy23, Hikari6625, IceRiddle, jomy, kashiboy, kon209, Lemons, MarioKid64, MdMaynard, necronzero, Poopyrad, ps3re, Ruri Gokō, Silent_Wolf, wolfteam1218, xSOADx
08-10-2012, 02:20 PM #2
XX-SNAKE-XX
Pokemon Trainer
i dont have the game but it might be helpful for those whjo have iT!
08-10-2012, 03:06 PM #3
Hikari6625
Little One
Show us what you have unlocked so we can test the save properly.

--I Tested Challenge mode with Akihiko and got 3 trophies

-Complete 150, 300, and all 30 for one character.

Play as Aki and do his first challenge to get 3 trophies.

I unlocked Wild and Bam

Just play as any character in arcade to unlock WIld and perform an instant kill to get Bam.

You Should Leave Him Be...
Get infected by any status ailment

Time for an All out Attack
Just perform an all out attack.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Ok, I am up to 67 percent.

Beat Arcade mode once to get Belt Collector.
Last edited by Hikari6625 ; 08-10-2012 at 02:42 PM.

The following user thanked Hikari6625 for this useful post:

jomy
08-10-2012, 10:01 PM #4
The important ones are C+ and level 30 along with the challenges. Maybe Score Attack if that one can't be cheesed, the rest of them are completely do-able on your own.
08-11-2012, 02:16 AM #5
necronzero
Bounty hunter
Score Attack is IMPOSSIBLE.

With this save you can get all the trophies listed below. (NOTE: You will have to do 1 requirement in order to unlock some of them.) Hope this post is helpful for others =)

i.e. go to story mode to automatically get all story related trophies.

do one challenge with akihiko to get the 3 challenge trophies listed.

play arcade and finish it and you will get some.

do one instant kill and you will get BAM!

for the Meat Dimension, choose shadow labrys, get 100% bar but dont hurt your enemy below 35%, then let him hit you til u awaken. Then, do the down to back, down to back, + hold X near one edge of the screen and let it charge, they cant harm u. When you hit them you will deal around 50% damage. If you succeed and kill the enemy, the trophy is yours.

For All-Out Attack to the MAX! do an all out attack and buttom mash BOTH X and Square and finish with triangle, you will most likely get it.

Champion!
Belt Collector
The Kingpin
The Carnivore
The Captain
The Unconquerable
The Emperor
The Beast
The Detective
The Queen
The Boxer
The Angel
I Mastered that One
Combo Master
Wild
Stylish!
I Learned a Few Moves
Action!
Time for the All-Out Attack!
All-Out Attack to the MAX!
Die for Me!
One More!
Null Physical
Per...so......na...!
Calm Down.
You Should Leave Him Be...
Victory Cry
BAM!
The President
The Elevator Attendant
The End of Everything
Persona Breaker
Last edited by necronzero ; 08-11-2012 at 02:54 AM.
08-11-2012, 06:26 PM #6
kpoki
Keeper
Here's my save at 51%, with all trophies unlock except for story, score attack, challenge and lesson. You can get the all the online trophies with my save. I tested it on an alt account.

It will tell you as you go into network that you have to create a new profile. Do so and win the first Ranked Match and these will pop even though you are still an F-.

Amazing, Sensei! (win 1 online match)
Veteran (completed 100 online matches)
Speak With Your Fists! (battled against every character online)
Black Belt (reach grade C)
Serious Gamer (reach Lvl 30)
Wild (used all characters)

(I tried creating a thread but it appears it has to go through the mod before publication. I don't know how long it would take but here it is anyways.)

Edit: nou1969 say you don't have to win to pop the trophies, just play 1 Ranked Match. Good to know ^_^)b
Last edited by kpoki ; 08-12-2012 at 12:20 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to kpoki for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, Eggman85, glitchboy23, Hikari6625, kashiboy, MdMaynard, nou1969, ps3re
08-11-2012, 08:15 PM #7
IceRiddle
Error… Cat invasion!
hahah i have a majority of the trophies now so this is really helpful
08-11-2012, 09:01 PM #8
Hikari6625
Little One
Originally posted by kpoki View Post
Here's my save at 51%, with all trophies unlock except for story, score attack, challenge and lesson. You can get the all the online trophies with my save. I tested it on an alt account.

It will tell you as you go into network that you have to create a new profile. Do so and win the first Ranked Match and these will pop even though you are still an F-.

(I tried creating a thread but it appears it has to go through the mod before publication. I don't know how long it would take but here it is anyways.)

I'll have to test this out.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I can confirm it works!
08-11-2012, 11:11 PM #9
Originally posted by kpoki View Post

You don't need to win. Just have to play one ranked match. I played a mirror match just a moment ago and lost due to lag. Still popped the trophies (C+, 30, 100 matches played. Had the others already) anyway.

So, OMG. *bow bow* Thank you. Hardest trophies in online is finished and I can stay the hell offline now. Just leaves the Score Attack mode to have someone run through for the HARDEST trophies in the game to be completely done with.
08-11-2012, 11:45 PM #10
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks for your work! You will be able to complete the rest of pop trophy? online trophies is great that your savings we avoid all the difficult online, as there are people who earn a hard time ... You know some platinum save some of the "BlazBlue Continuum Shift: Extend" at least not complete the story modes, whether it is online also is appreciated. Create a resquet but nobody tells me anything ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo