08-10-2012, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Save is an 82% save,Test it and see what trophies you get.
Currently still missing the all challenges trophy and beat score attack with all characters. If the beat Score Attack trophy doesn't unlock for you tell me so I can attempt to write somewhat of a guide on how to beat score attack.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by keybladez3 ; 10-13-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: updated save

The following 23 users say thank you to keybladez3 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, bilaljalook, Born-Unique, clever21, dormin, Eggman85, ezio1129, glitchboy23, Hikari6625, IceRiddle, jomy, kashiboy, kon209, Lemons, MarioKid64, MdMaynard, necronzero, Poopyrad, ps3re, Ruri Gokō, Silent_Wolf, wolfteam1218, xSOADx
11-23-2012, 10:24 AM #47
Most likely i'll have score attack beat with half the characters later today
12-27-2012, 12:16 PM #48
Originally posted by keybladez3 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Im not sure if the score attack trophy will unlock but on monday i going to attempt to make a how to beat score attack guide

I tested it to see if it would work. I loaded up score attack and died as Kanji to see if getting to the game over screen would trigger the trophy, but nothing happened.

The hardest trophy is the one for completing Score Attack with all characters though, and if you make a save right before beating it with your last character, it would work to get that at least.
12-29-2012, 01:52 AM #49
Originally posted by Jebasaur View Post
I tested it to see if it would work. I loaded up score attack and died as Kanji to see if getting to the game over screen would trigger the trophy, but nothing happened.

The hardest trophy is the one for completing Score Attack with all characters though, and if you make a save right before beating it with your last character, it would work to get that at least.

able to get the trophy you have to actually beat score attack.There is no saving mid match or before matches,u have to beat it in one shot, i have been n still am uploading vids on youtube on how to do score attack & will continue on my actual guide when i get my laptop back to help people get the trophy

The following user thanked keybladez3 for this useful post:

MdMaynard
12-29-2012, 03:38 AM #50
Haru
Vault dweller
lol thats what a got 82% i still need (C'est Magnifique! and Combo Crazy)
12-29-2012, 04:02 PM #51
Originally posted by keybladez3 View Post
able to get the trophy you have to actually beat score attack.There is no saving mid match or before matches,u have to beat it in one shot, i have been n still am uploading vids on youtube on how to do score attack & will continue on my actual guide when i get my laptop back to help people get the trophy

Of course you can get the first score attack trophy by beating score attack. You don't need someone else's save to do that. Sometimes these types of trophies will pop after you get to the game over/results screen though. That's all I was checking for.

The one I'm talking about using a save for is beating it with all characters. If someone uploaded a save with score attack beaten with all but one character, anyone could pop the trophy by beating it with the last character on the save. It would also most likely work with a save that just has it beaten with all of the characters already.

I know this is all obvious. I'm just throwing it out there for anyone who comes in here with questions.
01-05-2013, 10:58 PM #52
keeks7
Do a barrel roll!
Maybe game genie will enhance this game in the future as far as score attack , invincibility, and such.
07-13-2013, 04:23 PM #53
Any updates on this?

The following user thanked amigojdl for this useful post:

mister-mistery
07-13-2013, 11:45 PM #54
will it work on digital version?
07-14-2013, 12:25 AM #55
is this compatible with the PSN version?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo