08-12-2012, 03:49 PM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All Below is a WWE 12 Plat

You must login or register to view this content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Don't post any were else this is for NGU only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below Unlocks thanks for HowIIIE

wildman of the ring' & 'berserker' unlocked when resuming the legends of wrestlemania (week 22) save and if you win the next 2 fights you'll unlock 'finished villian episode'

edit 2:

i put difficulty on hard and won 1 match using stone cold in the universe and unlocked 'challenger' 'professional material' & 'legend status accomplishments'

edit 3:
go into play/ speciality/ free brawl/ 1v1/ any wrestlers/ any area and do 1 finisher and 'master of the brawl' will pop
Last edited by neoar ; 08-13-2012 at 03:50 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Herrkulez, Howiiie., Niki, Platinumpt, simmo_316, VercettiCool, Wednesday 13
08-12-2012, 04:04 PM #2
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Dear All Below is a WWE 12 Plat
it need test don't have the game any more

You must login or register to view this content.

Does this include your created superstar bud?
Last edited by Howiiie. ; 08-12-2012 at 04:06 PM.
08-12-2012, 05:06 PM #3
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post
Does this include your created superstar bud?

i am not sure i did it long time back
today i did CFW transfare as this is a locked save
08-12-2012, 05:17 PM #4
Howiiie.
i am not sure i did it long time back
today i did CFW transfare as this is a locked save

Ill test and let you know later bud.
08-12-2012, 05:57 PM #5
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Thx for the save pal.

Howiie I'm waiting for report Winky Winky
08-12-2012, 06:42 PM #6
Niki
Keeper
Hello, i try it but it doesn't give me any trophy, i try do exibithion match but at the end it hasn't gave me anything any idea ?
08-12-2012, 07:21 PM #7
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Niki View Post
Hello, i try it but it doesn't give me any trophy, i try do exibithion match but at the end it hasn't gave me anything any idea ?

try to test with trophy online or even story as i said not tested
08-13-2012, 10:13 AM #8
Niki
Keeper
i tested unlock a trophy but it give me only 1, so for me this save doesn't work :(

The following user groaned Niki for this awful post:

Howiiie.
08-13-2012, 12:16 PM #9
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Niki View Post
i tested unlock a trophy but it give me only 1, so for me this save doesn't work :(

man i didnt say it will unlock all trophy
you have to play with it and check like finish 1 online ranked and win and see or finish story it is not if you unlocked 1 every thing will unlock and it could by usles also
08-13-2012, 02:18 PM #10
Howiiie.
man i didnt say it will unlock all trophy
you have to play with it and check like finish 1 online ranked and win and see or finish story it is not if you unlocked 1 every thing will unlock and it could by usles also

'wildman of the ring' & 'berserker' unlocked when resuming the legends of wrestlemania (week 22) save and if you win the next 2 fights you'll unlock 'finished villian episode'

edit 2:
i put difficulty on hard and won 1 match using stone cold in the universe and unlocked 'challenger' 'professional material' & 'legend status accomplishments'

edit 3:
go into play/ speciality/ free brawl/ 1v1/ any wrestlers/ any area and do 1 finisher and 'master of the brawl' will pop

edit 4:
play any 1v1 with edge and win for 'thank you edge'

edit 5:
nothing for multiplayer but there simple anyways

il try and win by submission tomorrow when i play it see if it unlocks the 20 submission trophy which i think it will... now i just hope you've got your created content because the universe ones will quick and easy :P
Last edited by Howiiie. ; 08-13-2012 at 11:07 PM.

The following user thanked Howiiie. for this useful post:

neoar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo