08-12-2012, 03:49 PM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All Below is a WWE 12 Plat

You must login or register to view this content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Don't post any were else this is for NGU only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below Unlocks thanks for HowIIIE

wildman of the ring' & 'berserker' unlocked when resuming the legends of wrestlemania (week 22) save and if you win the next 2 fights you'll unlock 'finished villian episode'

edit 2:

i put difficulty on hard and won 1 match using stone cold in the universe and unlocked 'challenger' 'professional material' & 'legend status accomplishments'

edit 3:
go into play/ speciality/ free brawl/ 1v1/ any wrestlers/ any area and do 1 finisher and 'master of the brawl' will pop
Last edited by neoar ; 08-13-2012 at 03:50 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Herrkulez, Howiiie., Niki, Platinumpt, simmo_316, VercettiCool, Wednesday 13
08-13-2012, 03:48 PM #11
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post
'wildman of the ring' & 'berserker' unlocked when resuming the legends of wrestlemania (week 22) save and if you win the next 2 fights you'll unlock 'finished villian episode'

edit 2:

i put difficulty on hard and won 1 match using stone cold in the universe and unlocked 'challenger' 'professional material' & 'legend status accomplishments'

edit 3:
go into play/ speciality/ free brawl/ 1v1/ any wrestlers/ any area and do 1 finisher and 'master of the brawl' will pop

do you know if this was the only save you had on your console? im pretty sure there should also be saves for your creations, if you have got them could you upload please? i think more would pop with them, like the win 5 belts with a created superstar etc... dont worry if not.. Smile

thanks for the update and i will double check
08-13-2012, 03:52 PM #12
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by neoar View Post
thanks for the update and i will double check

cheers bud, if you have, that will make this a quick easy plat, as they all seem to be popping after doing 1 requirement :P
08-13-2012, 03:54 PM #13
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post
cheers bud, if you have, that will make this a quick easy plat, as they all seem to be popping after doing 1 requirement :P

did u test online
08-13-2012, 03:56 PM #14
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by neoar View Post
did u test online

haven't got that far yet, i will do. even tho il get my arse handed to me by some wrestling geek lol
08-13-2012, 07:15 PM #15
Niki
Keeper
yeah thanks all works !!!!!!!!!!
04-27-2014, 01:24 PM #16
thank you
08-21-2016, 07:34 PM #17
Wednesday 13
I am error
Thanks Dude!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.