09-06-2012, 05:30 PM #1
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alrighty well the save set is done. Happy

Big thanks to Gotham Shadow for making the save set and helping me out by getting the story trophies and making some of my saves easier for people. Make sure to thank him bunches

You must login or register to view this content.

This should have a guide and save to every trophy

Enjoy guys and gals

and here is the EU saves

*Thanks to Bearl for doing the swapidoo thing to make it EU

Originally posted by bearl View Post

for converting BLUS to BLES just add the other files to this folder except the *.sfo!

"you can put it on the first site / to your post!"

WARNING if you rent or borrow the game there is DLC required to obtain the platinum "The Crucible" it is $9.99 on the store. if you bought the game then there should be no worries as you already have "The Crucible"
Last edited by Astro Zombie ; 09-24-2012 at 01:24 AM.

The following 66 users say thank you to Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, BattlePope, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, blastman, Bumcleaver, Carbonox35, chaoszage, coma199402, consolaman, Defeat, demon_eye, DraconiaN32, Eggman85, Elena Fisher, ENightmare69, The_Immortal_One, Gabberhard, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, haitianxu, hateehc, Herrkulez, HUYI82, Im A Stig, ishotboston, jackisback2, jambalaia00, JamesDRobbins, joker_boy, joury070, k-hassaan, Kooki, Lamputt, lolik, Maradona Q8, mark1, MdMaynard, merrick97, Mnemonic7, MysticDragon, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Toke, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, reptil-1997, Revan99, rincoglionito, RTISYOURNEMESIS, selvin santos, srandys74, strappingyoungj, SuperFist1, This-Site-Suxs, wakawaka21, Westers, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Yuki_240sx
09-06-2012, 10:04 PM #11
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by Caesarimp View Post
I don't suppose anyone has a save that might help with Epic! I've done everything but that and the crucible and I'd really rather not play through new game plus just to level up Death all the way. Cheers.

for epic i think it is required to start new game + you level up pretty fast if you do the side missions and i think by the time i got to the kingdom of the dead i was 30.
09-06-2012, 10:10 PM #12
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
I loaded the photos :( you could put another way? thank you! hope you complete this!'s a great job!
09-06-2012, 10:17 PM #13
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post
I loaded the photos :( you could put another way? thank you! hope you complete this!'s a great job!

there ya go i just uploaded them to photobucket so you could see them bigger.
09-06-2012, 10:20 PM #14
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Astro
there ya go i just uploaded them to photobucket so you could see them bigger.

thanks for putting the links! well if I loaded the photos! thank you!
09-06-2012, 10:21 PM #15
Toke
PC Master Race
cant wait till the insta plat. good job
09-06-2012, 10:23 PM #16
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
trophies Maze and 100 waves, may be removed with this method trophys pop?
09-06-2012, 10:26 PM #17
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
trophies Maze and 100 waves, may be removed with this method trophys pop?

unfortunately it looks like if you download the save you will have to complete the crucible and arbiters maze yourselves. :(
09-06-2012, 10:33 PM #18
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Astro
unfortunately it looks like if you download the save you will have to complete the crucible and arbiters maze yourselves. :(

we can fill them with your save in handy! good, yet are already helping us a lot! May you upload the saves of the side missions and all stones, relics and other! thanks ^ ^ without your work would not be possible
09-06-2012, 10:35 PM #19
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
we can fill them with your save in handy! good, yet are already helping us a lot! May you upload the saves of the side missions and all stones, relics and other! thanks ^ ^ without your work would not be possible

i'm working on those right now.

The following user thanked Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Eggman85

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo