Post: Saints Row 3 - Activities, Collectibles & more Save
09-19-2012, 01:45 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my Saints Row 3 Save, it got all activities 5/6, 79 of 80 Collectibles, 31 of 32 Gang Operations and 34/35 Assassins targets (German Version got only 35 not 36).
When you completed the last activities and the gang Operation, you will aslo get the 100% Trophy for each district.

There are also some Strongholds left to upgrade so you can get this trophy,too.

Location of the last Collectible is in the .rar data

NOTE: This saves are from the german Version, you will have to edit it to your BLES/BLUS Code first

SAVE CREATED BY ME

Together with the saves of this thread You must login or register to view this content. , all thats left are the story related trophies and collecting 25% of collectibles
Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-11-2013 at 02:19 PM.

The following 48 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

_Nightwing, -Warhawk-, 19willy74, Awesome_User, bearl, bejekas, bexta74, bigburt82, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, choppking, cobrag7, CronicImpulse, CyberHidden, deavil, Draghonxian, enishi17, fasooole, gatekeeper1122, Grumpy Old Men, ivanngu, john connor 84, Kakdum3, lolik, mark1, mauswanderer, MdMaynard, mujjadadi, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Pferd, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, ps3re, raperorapero, rieks, scienide, scratch_pervert, sephyroth89, SHAkA, simmo_316, socia, Space_Honky, tangerinos, TheForce, wannabeprivate, Windmaker86, zayneisaacs
09-19-2012, 02:53 PM #2
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
nice upload bro

i need to play the game now Smile
09-19-2012, 08:36 PM #3
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪

GOOD JOBBRO

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

SHAkA
09-19-2012, 09:42 PM #4
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

This is my Saints Row 3 Save, it got all activities 5/6, 79 of 80 Collectibles, 31 of 32 Gang Operations and 34/35 Assassins targets (German Version got only 35 not 36).
When you completed the last activities and the gang Operation, you will aslo get the 100& Trophy for each district.

There are also some Strongholds left to upgrade so you can get this trophy,too.

Location of the last Collectible is in the .rar data

NOTE: This saves are from the german Version, you will have to edit it to you BLES/BLUS Code first

SAVE CREATED BY ME

Together with the saves of this thread You must login or register to view this content. , all thats left are the story related trophies and collecting 25% of collectibles

YES!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for this share soad! I've been waiting for something just like this before getting back in the game. This will help immensely to finally finish off the plat.

Great work, +repped
09-19-2012, 10:05 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
I also did most of the hardest activities so the most easiest ones are left Winky Winky

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

SHAkA
09-23-2012, 01:45 PM #6
Windmaker86
Do a barrel roll!
hi soad.i cant download ur save,i only see 2 images links and a big comercial window but where is the download button to ur save????
09-23-2012, 02:28 PM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Windmaker86 View Post
hi soad.i cant download ur save,i only see 2 images links and a big comercial window but where is the download button to ur save????

Just click the download button, if sou cant see it heres the downloadlink: You must login or register to view this content.

Windmaker86
09-23-2012, 03:51 PM #8
SHAkA
League Champion
thanks man for the saves i have the german version too Smile
09-23-2012, 06:18 PM #9
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
thanks man for the saves i have the german version too Smile

If u buy the dlc in german psn store u get it for both versions, so u dont have to buy it twice :p u get it for bles1343 and bles1342 there

SHAkA
09-23-2012, 06:33 PM #10
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
If u buy the dlc in german psn store u get it for both versions, so u dont have to buy it twice :p u get it for bles1343 and bles1342 there

nice one there bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo